Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierReb01

Random IU FB Recruiting Info

btw, whodey, first, thanks for the info, you're on your way to earning your own recruiting title. Second, I think screenshots of the tweet might be my favorite tweet posting method. Followed by plain text. Followed by what everyone else does and doesn't show up on the app.

btw, whodey, first, thanks for the info, you're on your way to earning your own recruiting title. Second, I think screenshots of the tweet might be my favorite tweet posting method. Followed by plain text. Followed by what everyone else does and doesn't show up on the app.

Thanks. I get frustrated when I cannot see other types of posts.

Mods- feel free to move my posts to the individual plays threads.

Thanks. I get frustrated when I cannot see other types of posts.

Mods- feel free to move my posts to the individual plays threads.

I prefer the screenshot way too. If I see a blank post I instantly know it's a tweet but I refuse to go on a hunting spree just to find out what it says.

I prefer the screenshot way too. If I see a blank post I instantly know it's a tweet but I refuse to go on a hunting spree just to find out what it says.

Hmm....I  don't even know how to screenshot. I think CCG told me one time that posting the tweet with the profile pic is the problem. Correct or no? I can do plain text if its a problem. Interestingly enough, I find posts on here I can't see on my pc. Sometimes I can see them by "quoting" them and just reading them in the reply box.

Hmm....I don't even know how to screenshot. I think CCG told me one time that posting the tweet with the profile pic is the problem. Correct or no? I can do plain text if its a problem. Interestingly enough, I find posts on here I can't see on my pc. Sometimes I can see them by "quoting" them and just reading them in the reply box.

For me on the iPhone, you press the power and home button together. I can't see what you put either on your post above.

Hmm....I don't even know how to screenshot. I think CCG told me one time that posting the tweet with the profile pic is the problem. Correct or no? I can do plain text if its a problem. Interestingly enough, I find posts on here I can't see on my pc. Sometimes I can see them by "quoting" them and just reading them in the reply box.

Are you posting the tweets from your phone or computer? If computer instead of hitting ctrl-v to paste hit ctrl-shift-v for plaintext.

If from the phone I would need to know what kind it is.