Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierReb01

Random IU FB Recruiting Info

Jerimy Finch...ugh.

I've mentioned him a few times, but I'm pumped to see Wes Green play. Nothing is guaranteed, but he was one of the top DB recruits in the nation. People overlook him because he transferred in, but I consider him a part of the class.

We forget Wes Green because he hasn't played football in like 2 years. Red-shirting and then sitting out a transfer year makes it very hard to keep a player fresh in your mind.

But thanks for reminding me. I'm excited again now too.

Isn't there a kid named Thompson coming also? Secondary next year could be Fant, Green, the other Green, Thompson, Dutra, Crawford, Cook, Brown, Clark, Williams, Fields, Dawkins...who am I missing? Could this unit be almost mediocre? Cuz that would be awesome!

Isn't there a kid named Thompson coming also? Secondary next year could be Fant, Green, the other Green, Thompson, Dutra, Crawford, Cook, Brown, Clark, Williams, Fields, Dawkins...who am I missing? Could this unit be almost mediocre? Cuz that would be awesome!

Yes, JUCO safety Jaime Thompson. I believe he was a 4-star recruit from Toledo that originally committed to Ohio St. He suffered a broken ankle and redshirted for a year before going to Iowa Western CC.

Ive been pushing really hard for this 2017 3* RB to join the team.  Started with him telling me IU wasnt really on his list and now they are top 3.  Told me they were pitching proximity to home, playing right away, tradition.  I told him what was really up: this team is on the rise and RBs and WRs that were just like him develop into NFL talent.  and then he told me some other things... lol

Ive been pushing really hard for this 2017 3* RB to join the team.  Started with him telling me IU wasnt really on his list and now they are top 3.  Told me they were pitching proximity to home, playing right away, tradition.  I told him what was really up: this team is on the rise and RBs and WRs that were just like him develop into NFL talent.  and then he told me some other things... lol

Curious about who we are talking about?