Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Personally--I like Diamont's swagger.  He is more than capable with his legs and with the short passing game.  If he works on the long pass---he has a shot.  I think we are counting him out way too early. Besides--his ticker is tough. He doesn't quit.  I like that in a player!

Personally--I like Diamont's swagger. He is more than capable with his legs and with the short passing game. If he works on the long pass---he has a shot. I think we are counting him out way too early. Besides--his ticker is tough. He doesn't quit. I like that in a player!

He literally can't throw a good deep ball. That's kind of a big issue.

I hope Lagow is ready to compete because Zander will not let him win the job without a fight. Zander is a hell of a competitor and if Lagow comes to spring ball thinking the job will be given to him, Zander will win it.

Zander knows what his limitations/areas of improvement are. He may have a physical limitation on his arm strength, but he'll work to get the most out of what he has. Zander is an outstanding guy to have on the team to push the rest of the QBs.

Kind of late, and I'm really happy we got Lagow but I just saw that Kyle Allen (A&M) and Trevor Knight (Oklahoma) are transferring, with Knight being immediately eligible. One of those guys would've been interesting to pick up, if it would be realistic at all.

Kind of late, and I'm really happy we got Lagow but I just saw that Kyle Allen (A&M) and Trevor Knight (Oklahoma) are transferring, with Knight being immediately eligible. One of those guys would've been interesting to pick up, if it would be realistic at all.

I follow the Sooners very closely and Knight hasn't been the same since Baylor almost snapped his spine last year. His confidence is totally shot right now. He's a great talent, but there would be risks involved.

Ironically, OU is already being mentioned as a landing spot for Allen.