Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierReb01

IU versus Purdue Post Game Thread

Mike Miller@MikeMillerHT 4h4 hours ago

Fred Glass: "Bowl games are like cold beer. There aren't many bad ones." #iufb

buzz kill but there are a few bad cold beers unless you have drunk enough like me tonight then there all good but iu haven't drank enough bowl games so there not all good. Never mind thinking too hard

buzz kill but there are a few bad cold beers unless you have drunk enough like me tonight then there all good but iu haven't drank enough bowl games so there not all good. Never mind thinking too hard

You have had quite a few it seems. Haha

Who isn't getting drunk after this win after what we have been through. Unless you don't drink which is fine. I have to usher 8 o clock service so I will cut off soon to rest up for the Alcorn st beat down

Regarding an extension, how long are most thinking? Could we include more years but a buyout protection for us if he were to continue to build and have someone bigger come a calling?

I just finished the game!!!

First off, congrats to Nate on a tremendous IU Career!  Job well done young man!  One more to go!!!!!!!

Secondly...POFTB!!

Thirdly...bowling.  How sweet it is!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Fourthly...POFTB!!

Fifthly....3rd bucket win in a row, first 3-peat since the mid-40s.

Sixly...POTFB!

Seventhly...Kudos to the defense.  They shut it down when it mattered most.  No, they aren't the best ever, but they are gelling.  They are only going to get better (save the they can only get better BS too).

Eightly...POTFB!

Ninthly...GO HOOSIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit...Tenthly...Notre dame just lost!!!!!  What a phenomenal day!!!!!!!!!!