Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierReb01

IU versus Purdue Post Game Thread

http://btn.com/2015/11/29/power-rankings-michigan-falls-indiana-rises-in-seasons-final-list/

Coach Wilson a little emotional after the Purdue win. Guy really cares about his players and takes pride in the program; glad to see him and the team get rewarded. Now give him an extension!

Didn't get to watch the game was driving up to Chicago so listened to about 3 quarters on the Purdue broadcast. Its astonishing how little football those guys know.

Great to get the win. Lets hope the D can rest and get healthy so we can get a better showing in the bowl game. A bowl game win would be huge for recruiting.

I am not a Wilson supporter but this won him an extension for sure. And we should probably pony up for some better assistants.

I get that Knorr doesn't have the players for his defense, he either needs to adapt his defense for the players he has or he needs to be replaced. With our decreased offensive prowess next year we are going to need a defense that can at least slow the other team down consistently.

But all and all great to get a win. Great to have the bucket 3 years in a row. My dad wasn't alive the last time that happened.

Why are you not a Wilson supporter and what is wrong with the assistants we have? Just curious

http://btn.com/2015/11/29/power-rankings-michigan-falls-indiana-rises-in-seasons-final-list/

Coach Wilson a little emotional after the Purdue win. Guy really cares about his players and takes pride in the program; glad to see him and the team get rewarded. Now give him an extension!

Coach Wilson man.  He's a hard nut to crack.  Look at his persona when he was hired versus today.  He get's it.  He love's his players and knew deep down they were good enough to Bowl.  That's a proud proud man right there.  I'm stoked for him!

I was pretty vocal about my feeling for CKW as a person for a long time.  I didn't like many things about him, which I won't go into now.  But, in the past couple of years, he's really been a positive force without losing his toughness.  I think he's put his heart into IU and I respect that. 

^^ If you can't write an opinion of someone without name calling, then refrain.  But, as you seem to be an intelligent person, you're more than welcome to espouse views by stating facts and/or opinion, just no name calling. 

^^ If you can't write an opinion of someone without name calling, then refrain.  But, as you seem to be an intelligent person, you're more than welcome to espouse views by stating facts and/or opinion, just no name calling. 

I didn't use a name in the post that I got suspended for.  So I think there might be a lack of consistency between moderators.  So i shall continue to refrain.

I didn't use a name in the post that I got suspended for. So I think there might be a lack of consistency between moderators. So i shall continue to refrain.

Well I guess all I have to say is sorry. You are missing out.

Calling Coach Wilson a "cotton headed ninny muggin" will get you suspended. :yes:

Didn't get to watch the game was driving up to Chicago so listened to about 3 quarters on the Purdue broadcast. Its astonishing how little football those guys know.

Great to get the win. Lets hope the D can rest and get healthy so we can get a better showing in the bowl game. A bowl game win would be huge for recruiting.

I am not a Wilson supporter but this won him an extension for sure. And we should probably pony up for some better assistants.

I get that Knorr doesn't have the players for his defense, he either needs to adapt his defense for the players he has or he needs to be replaced. With our decreased offensive prowess next year we are going to need a defense that can at least slow the other team down consistently.

But all and all great to get a win. Great to have the bucket 3 years in a row. My dad wasn't alive the last time that happened.

Wait, so do you disagree with some of Wilson's strategies (perfectly fine), or just refuse to support the coach who just took us to a bowl (a tad silly)?

Also, we have some really good assistants. We've been in danger of losing McCullough and Frey a couple times now. Although I think Knorr is safe, we may see a change in the DB coaching staff IMO.

I was pretty vocal about my feeling for CKW as a person for a long time. I didn't like many things about him, which I won't go into now. But, in the past couple of years, he's really been a positive force without losing his toughness. I think he's put his heart into IU and I respect that.

[attachment=2981:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1448993088.119803.jpg]