Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coachmayhew

Michigan St. fans talk possible court stormin

Can you believe this kid:

MSUShadows27 32 posts

I'll be leading the izzone charge onto the floor and instructing everybody around me ito follow suit n the closing seconds of our 12-point win tomorrow night.

42 minutes ago

I hope Oladipo messes around and gets a triple double!

Plenty of bulletin board material for the boys. It's too bad they won't even need it. Guarantee they'll be fired up and on point to take the COMMANDING lead in the Big Ten Race. Might I remind those Spartans, IU hasn't lost vs a ranked team in quite some time.

I agree with the one MSU fan: The fans storm the court when the they expect to lose. I think that this may be a close game, even winnable for either team. That being said, I have full confidence in our team, and I'm really not concerned that their fans will even have to decide whether or not to storm the court, only which brand of tissue they'll have to buy to wipe their tears away after such a tough loss.

This is the time when we will see if Hollowell tweet means anything. I hope he plays and that that the tweet means nothing. I wish I could be there to see the crowd not storm the court as the Hoosiers win by 8.

So much for the court storming! Nix can talk about how his cheap shot didn't take Cody out of the game. The Hoosiers showed the country who is the class of the B1G. Go Hoosiers!!