Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IU Hoosier41

New Awards/ Icons

I'm sure some of you have noticed some new bling on your posts, but for those who haven't (or haven't earned any), we have added another feature.  As you all know, we have #IUBBPickem every game and B1G Pick'em every week.  Now the winner of each Game/ Week will get a little award added to their account.  These awards are shown in each members' profile along with everytime they post.  The more you win, the more you will display.  Check to the left below my picture to see what they look like.  (yes.. I actually earned those!)

What do you think?

Almost everyone who posts has a badge of honor or a win. How about some how highighting someones first post? Does that make sense, I know it is possible. Give them alley-oop into this forum to say. Maybe

Says the guy with two awards already :)

Hey, it certainly doesn't hurt. It's nice to have a little recognition for my (almost) correct picks. It's a good incentive to study a the team (and the B1G) a little closer.