Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Magnanimous

Bowl projections heading into the last week

Win and we're in. Where we end up depends largely on the Minnesota/Wisconsin, Iowa/Nebraska and Illinois/NW games since all four teams are 5-6. Of those, I think we're the only favorite and we also have the easiest opponent. Hopefully (and most likely scenario) is we end up in the Pinstripe Bowl in Yankee Stadium against an ACC team. I really really really don't want to play Washington St.

Always thought that would suck making a bowl then getting stuck playing in a cold climate.

Playing in a cold climate is a whole let better than usual!  I'll take any bowl.  Extra work is always good, and maybe just maybe  Some stud defensive backs see us play, and think "HMMM, I could make a difference at Indiana."

:)

I'm hoping for Pinstripe against Louisville. As someone who lives 10 minutes from THE VILLE, I would love to see us stomp the self proclaimed BEST COLLEGE SPORTS TOWN IN AMERICA and their school's collective 3 national titles in a Saturday/3:30 ABC slot in NYC. Plus, both teams would bring a big crowd. We have a giant alumni base up there.

I'm hoping for Pinstripe against Louisville. As someone who lives 10 minutes from THE VILLE, I would love to see us stomp the self proclaimed BEST COLLEGE SPORTS TOWN IN AMERICA and their school's collective 3 national titles in a Saturday/3:30 ABC slot in NYC. Plus, both teams would bring a big crowd. We have a giant alumni base up there.

If the Louisville charter passes by Hunts Point on the way to the Stadium, IU will win by forfeit.

Too bad I'll be in Atlanta if IU goes to NYC for a bowl game...it figures.