Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierReb01

POTFB Game Thread

Yeah, not only that but several Hoosiers have made the cuts in awards lists. Off the top of my head, Suds is in the running for the Senior Class award, final 3 for the Wuerffel (sp?) award, I think Spriggs has serious consideration for the Outland and there are a few other awards that I haven't kept up with. 

I forgot again.

POTFB!

Gameday getting close.

POTFB early and often.

Plenty of tix available and the weather looking not too bad. Grab your noseplugs, head up to the cow pasture and POTFB in person

IU wins the toss, do you take the end with cow manure or the end with pig manure first? POTFB!

No, but new to all things Hoosier. Thanks for your thoughtful reply.

Exactly what an alien from another time dimension would say!

Freshman? Are you willing to learn how to properly hug recruits to ensure their commitment? Hova swears it isn't sexual. But, I mean, it probably is.

POTFB PITOBAPIOAB

that one means "Piss in the Oaken Bucket and pour it on a Boiler." It's not as popular.