Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Naturalhoosier

IU vs Maryland Game Thread

It's close enough to Game Day.  Time to talk Twerps.  If you haven't heard by now, the Boob and I will be attending the game at College Park with our families.  Boob has never flown before, so the over/under on the # of times he pukes is 3 on the flight out.

Seriously, I'm stoked for this game and I see IU winning this game.  It'll be a shootout IMO.  Can't wait for Saturday!

GO HOOOOOOSIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kidnap Maryland's offensive coordinator, lock him in a bathroom and replace him with Jaybob. He can call plays where Maryland's QB will throw it right at our defenders. The rest will take care of itself.

Better yet...kidnap Maryland's defensive coordinator, replace him with Doug Mallory, and we'll score 100!

Don't forget to read this great article from our own KelleyHoosh to prep for the game!

https://btownbanners.com/topic/8696-despite-losing-streak-season-goals-still-in-reach/

It's going to be an... interesting game. Maryland has no offense to speak of, especially in the air. We have no defense, especially against the pass. So, we'll perfectly clash on that side of the ball and the game will be nearly unwatchable. Bad offenses against bad defenses are the worst football to watch.

Maryland runs a top 35 defense that is good at everything. They are statistically almost the same as MSU. We should expect our offense to look similar against them as it did in the MSU game. Luckily, given Maryland does not have nearly the same offense as MSU, this game should not go the same way.

Kidnap Maryland's offensive coordinator, lock him in a bathroom and replace him with Jaybob. He can call plays where Maryland's QB will throw it right at our defenders. The rest will take care of itself. 

Anything we did to their OC would be nicer than what Maryland fans would like to do with him. I don't even think he knows how to call plays where Maryland doesn't throw it right at the defenders.

Better yet...kidnap Maryland's defensive coordinator, replace him with Doug Mallory, and we'll score 100!

Once we get a hold of Dudzinski, I think we should just keep him and tell everyone he's Brian Knorr. Plus, he's one of the only coordinators in the Big Ten who makes less than ours, so he might not even object to the move.

It's close enough to Game Day.  Time to talk Twerps.  If you haven't heard by now, the Boob and I will be attending the game at College Park with our families.  Boob has never flown before, so the over/under on the # of times he pukes is 3 on the flight out.

Seriously, I'm stoked for this game and I see IU winning this game.  It'll be a shootout IMO.  Can't wait for Saturday!

GO HOOOOOOSIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I flew through a MASSIVE TX thunderstorm on my first ever flight. It was like riding a roller coaster. Lights went out and the oxygen masks deployed and everything. Everyone was screaming and I had a huge bruise on my forearm where the lady next to me grabbed hold of my arm and squeezed as tight as she could. It was terrifying! The flight attendant ended up in the same hotel bar as I did that night and told me that was the worst turbulence she'd ever experienced. I have nerves of steel when flying now. I'm the dude who, when the person next to me is freaking out about turbulence, I put my book down, stare at them for a few seconds, then tell them "You have no idea what turbulence is!" and get back to calmly reading my book...... Have a fun flight Boob!!

Oh and GO HOOSIERS!

Well, Maryland has suspended their starting RB indefinitely, and their starting QB for the next two games. Looks like they'll be starting a QB who was set to redshirt this year.

My bad, not their starting QB, but a freshman who hasn't played a snap this year, and was expected to redshirt. Reading every other line didn't work.

My bad, not their starting QB, but a freshman who hasn't played a snap this year, and was expected to redshirt. Reading every other line didn't work.

Good timing. I was just finishing writing a reply about that.

They'll start Hills. He's a mobile QB with great speed. The line better be ready for that and not allow huge 3rd down runs this time. He has only had four starts this year because MD has been deep in a QB controversy. 

I expect to see them routing some of their run game through him now that Brown is out, but not much. Brown has only started as RB once (last game). Ross is their former starter and he's pretty good. Better than Redding, not as good as Howard.