Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Will_Padgman

Let's see who all is brave enough to post

Solid list of games. 2002 Maryland doesn't make my list. I couldn't have been more pissed off by the end of that one. Our worst game of the season... We should be going for Banner 7 now! Although I wonder if Mike Davis is still our coach lol.

They're actually similar coaching records.

Tom Crean:  1 Final Four, 2 conference titles, 60.7 winning % in 15 years (officially his early years here do count, so that's what I went with)

Mike Davis:  1 Final Four, 3 conference titles, 60.6 winning % in 13 years

Aside from the recent Sweet 16s they are practically mirror images of each other.  And that should be a scary to anyone that wants this program to succeed.

Where to being.....

I'm the best Admin, which means I'm NaturalHoosier's hero. Men wish they were me, and women want to be with me. Pretty much sums it up. Oh, Bronk is afraid to meet me because he knows I'll kick the crap out of him and make him eat dirt.

Anyway, this is a great place to discuss IU athletics and more. The regime here allows for diverse conversation, with a big emphasis on a family-friendly community. I've been moderating for a long time, and that is the best way to bring many posters to a board.

Go HOOSIERS!!!

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app

Sign in to follow this