Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) PF De'Ron Davis to IU

Wow, never even saw that. Colorado is not the stiff competition. Zona seemed to be and they haven't backed off since getting Leaf but gotta think that commit hurt their position. It's early, I just expect some big boys to hop in but IU has established themselves in this one for sure.

Wow, never even saw that. Colorado is not the stiff competition. Zona seemed to be and they haven't backed off since getting Leaf but gotta think that commit hurt their position. It's early, I just expect some big boys to hop in but IU has established themselves in this one for sure.

Reading the tea leaves here Pap, but it appears the staff is locked in on Atkins and Davis for '16, Brown for '15/'16, and Bryant for '15.  Based off what you are privey to, are there any other top names for '15/'16 that we-the board- should pay attention to?

Appreciate the insight you offer to the community!

Reading the tea leaves here Pap, but it appears the staff is locked in on Atkins and Davis for '16, Brown for '15/'16, and Bryant for '15.  Based off what you are privey to, are there any other top names for '15/'16 that we-the board- should pay attention to?

Appreciate the insight you offer to the community!

I think, regarding '16, Lamar Stevens out of Haverford, PA is someone the staff is really putting a lot of time into. Making strides with Joey Brunk but MSU will be tough. I'd say those (Alkins, Davis, Stevens, Brunk) are top priorities with Eron Gordon and Thon Maker (probably a reclass) in there somewhere. EG's recruitment is a bit different, as is Thon's.

For 15, Bryant is the obvious front runner for the staff. I'm not sure what the back up plan is, maybe Vrankovic, but I really don't know. Lyle seems to be leaning towards LSU but thats ever-changing. Khalil Iverson is a guy who doesn't make a ton of sense but Crean is pursuing.