Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) PF De'Ron Davis to IU

Wow. Always had him pegged as the 6'8-6'9 guy. That's pretty awesome if true.

I know, I figured Davis was actually 6'8" with the flat top.  It would be incredible to have him play the 4 if Bryant (please) comes back next year.

Even putting Davis at the 5 with OG/Morgan at the 4.  So much versatility next year.

TB, Davis, OG, Morgan, and Hartman---manning the front line sounds great to me!

I think TB will stay and I would love to have two 6'11 kids to play on the inside next year. Can you even imagine if Thon would also join the mix?

Yes--that's right Purdue--we're coming for you again!

Two 6-10+ top 50 recruits on the same team... yes please.  Excited to get Davis on campus.

I am also excited with that prospect but it is kind of funny that these days it would be a disappointment for UK as they would expect two in the top 15.

Just moved to Fort Collins a few months ago, I'm gonna try to catch a couple of his games up here and down in Denver next week or two. I'll post my notes here for the games I do get to see.

Really appreciate the updates, lelgar. Be sure to represent by wearing IU gear. Hoosier Nation is everywhere.

TB, Davis, OG, Morgan, and Hartman---manning the front line sounds great to me!

I think TB will stay and I would love to have two 6'11 kids to play on the inside next year. Can you even imagine if Thon would also join the mix?

Yes--that's right Purdue--we're coming for you again!

I was about to correct you and point out that Collin is a Senior...Never been happier to be wrong.

Really appreciate the updates, lelgar. Be sure to represent by wearing IU gear. Hoosier Nation is everywhere.

Hah, I wouldn't consider wearing anything else!

I'm probably gonna go to his game against Grandview tomorrow so you guys can expect an update in the next day or two.

Seems like he's more of a 5 than TB. If TB stays, I'd say DD would be the rebound key and TB be the ppg guy. Sounds dumb but hopefully somebody understand what I'm saying?

RoJo
JBJ
OG
TB
DD

------

Troy
Collin
Juwan
Freshman cast.