Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) PF De'Ron Davis to IU

I have always thought Davis was a lock honestly. Maybe we can find Neon Beadeaux down in the Louisiana swamps.

Come on man. They said no subtle shots either. See you on Saturday. Crap man that was third strike too.... Hate seeing someone go cause not listening to the mods. Hopefully we don't have to do this anymore.

Kids generally want to take official visits and I can't blame them:

Imagine being a high school senior with the chance to visit multiple fantastic college campuses for free, replete with girls, girls, girls, and topped off by front row tickets to a big time college hoops game.

I'd take all five visits, and if I only had four teams I really liked, I'd fake interest in the University of Hawaii to get there for a lovely trip!

Moral of the story?

• Grant Gelon did not need an official visit to have a free weekend in Muncie or Terre Haute, where his other options lay.
  • DeRon and his family will want to see some excellent places.

I'd take all five visits, and if I only had four teams I really liked, I'd fake interest in the University of Hawaii to get there for a lovely trip!

Not sure about BKB, but in football you have to commit to Hawaii first before you get a official. You were not the first guy to think that one up.