Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) PF De'Ron Davis to IU

A top ten prospect in the class of 2016, De’Ron Davis (Aurora) is a total package on both ends of the court. The forward from Colorado has a polished post game and a high motor making him a force in the paint. Along with his inside game, Davis can also stretch the floor knocking down mid-range jumpers with ease. Davis already has plenty of high major interest and also holds offers from Arkansas, Colorado, Indiana, and Purdue. Keep a close eye on the Colorado Hawk and stay tuned for more of the John Lucas Midwest Invitational Camp coming soon, from Scarberry Media.

Any way we can include their ranking and ratings up top? Just an idea

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

It could probably be done. It's just the ranking services put out updates constantly, especially during the summer it seems, and going through all the threads when each services puts out an update could be time consuming. That's the general's call.

Justin Albers ‏@Justin_Albers 7m
2016 F De'Ron Davis and G Austin Conway are trying to plan unofficial visits to Indiana for Monday before flying back to Colorado. #iubb

Can't visit on playing days i believe so mon is the only day. Hope we can get as many as possible. Davis is the real deal.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners