Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

RBB89

Game Thread - Beat. Michigan.

OK I know everyone points to the Mizzou win as a great win last year, but in all honesty how good was Mizzou??? Yea, Yea I know they finished in the top 15 in the country, but in reality thier best win was Minnesota was't it? They beat a 7-5 Fla and an 8-5 TAM group, but that was about it and neither of those teams were great.

If that Mizzou team were in the B12 still I doubt they would have been ranked, but not voter was going to keep a team out of the polls that was in the SEC title game, no matter how bad the east was. The 2 really good teams they played they were outscored 76-13

Are we really doing this? They were in the SEC title game the last two years (12-2 and 11-3). And ranked. And we beat them on their home field. How many road games do we typically win in general?

And Sud finished that game. He got hurt against Iowa.

Today will be our signature win of the season and then we win our final contests. Our guys too often have been playing to not lose rather than playing to win - a big mindset difference that links to performance. Also - One of the writers in Chicago Tribune today remarked sardonically about our fans leaving at half time regardless of the excitement of the contest. We have a reputation...