Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

iuswingman

(2016) JUCO QB Richard Lagow to Indiana

Originally committed to play at Uconn in 2013 where he redshirted and then transferred to Oklahoma St. after the first season. Left summer workouts at Oklahoma St. in 2014. Looks he is just looking for a place where he can get playing time!

6'6" 240 lbs. Gotta like the size he brings.

I like my QBs 6'1 and 180 lbs.

I wish there were some actual info on like... his skills. It's like "here's a guy who exists, no rankings, he didn't play for his schools, so good luck for the casual fan"

I like my QBs 6'1 and 180 lbs.

I wish there were some actual info on like... his skills. It's like "here's a guy who exists, no rankings, he didn't play for his schools, so good luck for the casual fan"

Too small for my liking. 180 lbs will get crushed and 6'1" can't see over the line as well. Ask diamont. I presume you prefer a mobile QB over a pro-style then?

Vagabond nature of his college career thus far may suggest his skill set just isn't that high if he didn't expect playing time at UConn and didn't last at OSU past summer workouts. Apparently saw competition that was clearly better.

My first concern was if he's a headcase. But without knowing the circumstances at each locale it's tough to say.

Too small for my liking. 180 lbs will get crushed and 6'1" can't see over the line as well. Ask diamont. I presume you prefer a mobile QB over a pro-style then?

Nah, those are just Diamont's official measurements which I was throwing out as a contrast to how much bigger this guy is.

I definitely prefer a large pro-style with the ability to scramble/sneak occasionally. 6'4, 230ish. Just a little bit smaller, though I'll take the extra size if his legs can still carry him at a decent clip.

Austin King is the other current choice.

Then we have Peyton Ramsey in the 2016 class, but he won't be ready for 2-3 years. Good talent and great production for Ramsey, and an awesome get as an Ohio prospect.

I like the prospects of King a lot but we certainly need a holdover in 2016. I think King is the starter in 2017. If he surprises next year and is ready to go, that is great. But I'm glad to see CKW isn't taking any risks and is looking for a JUCO to compete for the starting job.

Could be wrong, but I'm thinking at least one of them is still looked at as a QB, but is playing a different position this year.

Yes, Hale could still be switched back but was put at wideout because it was the position where he could contribute fastest. All depends on how the QB position looks when spring ball comes around.