Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
mamasa

(2016) F Bre Wickware to IUWBB

Many thanks to Hova and Old Fart for this (I've totally slacked on my part here, lol).  Bre Wickware, 6'1" forward/guard from Guyer HS in Denton,Texas gave a verbal.  Plays on same AAU team as other '16 commit Ria Gulley.  First team All Area Squad, averages 14.2 points, 10.1 rebounds.  Welcome aboard!!

From Jon Blau

Forward Bre Wickware will transfer from Indiana, the program has announced.

Wickware, a 6-1 forward from Denton, Texas, played in 32 games last year and averaged 1.2 points and 1.7 rebounds per contest. (7.2 minutes per game)

With the transfer of Bre Wickware, IU has lost its entire 2016 recruiting class. JUCO signee Bailey Broadnax never joined the team. Last offseason, Ria Gulley transferred to Liberty and Darby Foresman quit the team.

Couldn't believe she didn't transfer last season but I heard they begged her to stay and promised her more pt because they didn't want last year to look like a mass exodus. Another one bites the dust..