Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

IU vs (1) OSU Game/Dakich Day thread - 15:30 EST ABC/ESPN2

We were lucky to be in that position.

Or maybe we're actually good. It's only been a little over 30 minutes since the game has ended and I'm already sick of hearing about luck and how Ohio State is overrated. Everyone played the game of their lives tonight, give them some credit for it.

He's right.   We're better than Rutgers, Purdue, Maryland, and Penn State.  And we could steal another one.  Wisconsin didn't play well today, for example.

I don't believe we play Wisconsin this season.  I agree we could steal one against Iowa or UM, especially with a hyped crowd and a healthy team.  The biggest test of the season is @PSU next week.  Proud of how this team fought today though!

Anyone hear the announcer call us a 8 or 9 win team?

That team on the field today could definitely win 8-9 games this season.  IU is +9 in TO margin on the season.  Anytime you're getting almost 2 more possessions per game with this offense you have a chance.  That first half defense was impressive.  (still can't believe that can be said about an IU defense) 

I don't believe we play Wisconsin this season.  I agree we could steal one against Iowa or UM, especially with a hyped crowd and a healthy team.  The biggest test of the season is @PSU next week.  Proud of how this team fought today though!

I should probably look those details up, huh?   You're right, though.   We play Iowa tough most of the time.

Wilson should no longer even be talked about for a hot seat at this point. We will see if that holds true but this is the most exciting the program has been in such a long time. Let Wilson roll

Need to finish this year with a bowl. 4-1 and a well played game vs OSU certainly does not make a seat hot but a really poor finish to the year and no bowling and that seat will heat up very quick