Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

MartintheMopMan

Game Thread - Indiana @ Wake Forest

So, I hate early game threads. But, I didn't want to make a post that would be adequately discussed in the game thread because I know we can't handle that many threads at once.

Look what Never Daunted posted over in the prediction thread!!!

Wake Forest Fans Burned Massive IU Logo On Campus Thursday Night

http://collegespun.com/acc/wake-forest-acc/photo-wake-forest-fans-burned-massive-iu-logo-on-campus-thursday-night

First of all. That's a terrible interlocken, like, read the f'ing brand guide. 

Second of all, you burned an interlocken? I guess that's the advantage of not having a mascot right? Just a weird symbolic move.

Third of all, that's a great fire guys. Really stellar work.

Fourth of all, maybe you could put some of that effort into healing your starting QB.

Fifth of all, see college gameday? Those are the kind of shenanigans IUFB inspires in people.

Going around burning things, maybe that's why they're deacons instead of priests.

They're also demons.

And apparently CKW is from the area and that's why he's talking crap? And also, this wasn't originally their homecoming but they changed homecoming to this game because of CKW's crap? I heard that stuff on CrimsonCast

Take the Contract Extension Bowl. RT @CrimsonCast: McMurphy loves us so much that he has us playing in 2 bowls: http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13699200/college-football-bowl-projections-week-3  #iufb

lol  He must have fixed it.  I only see:

Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl

Amon G. Carter Stadium, Fort Worth, Texas
Tues., Dec. 29, 2 p.m. (ESPN)

Schlabach: Indiana vs. Utah State
McMurphy: Utah State vs. Illinois

San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl

Qualcomm Stadium, San Diego
Wed., Dec. 23, 4:30 p.m. (ESPN)

Schlabach: San Diego State vs. Washington
McMurphy: Air Force vs. Indiana

They're also demons.

And apparently CKW is from the area and that's why he's talking crap? And also, this wasn't originally their homecoming but they changed homecoming to this game because of CKW's crap? I heard that stuff on CrimsonCast

If they're that upset over CKW making a joke at an alumni event, mostly at the expense of his religion, then they have mental toughness of a 4 year old.

Having a KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout), prepping pulled pork nachos, and going over fantasy football lineups. House to myself all day, no yard work, no housework. A friend gave me several 12% Four Loko (never had these). This could get ugly early.