Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Hoosier Hysteria Visitor List Thread

In the past they have had a stream of some kind I can't quite remember who or where I would say in the next few weeks you'll see some tweets about this

BTN online has covered in the past. It costs and the quality sucks but that has been an option.

Quick break in the Cubbie action to bring you this...

@PocketCityAAU: 2019's Logan Carter, Sam DeVault & Alex Hemenway. 2018's Mekhi Lairy & Robin Duncan. 2017 Alex King will attend Hoosier Hystera at Indiana.

I'll make needed recruit threads tomorrow.

He is attending Musketeer Madness too. Is there any connection between him and Bruce Brown or is it just a weird coincidence?

I'm assuming coincidence. Different states, different skill levels, all of that. Adaway is a fringe high D1/mid-major guy from what I've been told.

I'm assuming coincidence. Different states, different skill levels, all of that. Adaway is a fringe high D1/mid-major guy from what I've been told.

Looks about right from my quick research on him after you posted the tweet (surprise, I didn't know offhand he was going to MM). Adaway is very much the under-the-radar local kid people around here love. Probably about where Grant Gelon was this time last year, maybe a little lower.

Looks about right from my quick research on him after you posted the tweet (surprise, I didn't know offhand he was going to MM). Adaway is very much the under-the-radar local kid people around here love. Probably about where Grant Gelon was this time last year, maybe a little lower.

I think Bluedevil and DJ know or are pretty familiar with him and are both really high on him.

I think he is going to start getting major d1 looks this year. Dude is a monster at 6'4" plays like he is 6'7" super athletic high riser with a project jumpshot that improved a ton last year. Believe he shot over 40 percent from 3 last year. Excited to see the jumper this year but he is definitely improving.

Side note: I have heard rumors from people close to the program that the coaching staff is waiting for him to improve his jumper before offering.

I think he is going to start getting major d1 looks this year. Dude is a monster at 6'4" plays like he is 6'7" super athletic high riser with a project jumpsuit that improved a ton last year. Believe he shot over 40 percent from 3 last year. Excited to see the jumper this year but he is definitely improving.

As long as he has a jumpsuit that we can work with, might as well pick him up.

Except Gelon and Adaway are two way different players. Grant Gelon is definitely a shooter whereas Adawa is more of a playmaker off the dribble. Adaway has a lot more offers now than Gelon did before signing with IU. He is more of a mid major type player but has offers from IUPUI and ISU and Butler, Ball State (and basically the whole MAC conference), IU, and Purdue have shown interest. He goes to my alma mater and coach Buckley has been to several games and coach Crean keeps in close contact with him. The kid has sparked interest in basketball again at Logansport High School. Ive seen him play a handful of times and Ive come away impressed. He also starts on the Indy Hoosiers U17 team that features Kris Wilkes, Paul Scruggs, and Zach Gunn.

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/high-school/recruiting-central/2015/07/09/logansport-guard-jalen-adaway-one--top-players--2017-class/29937151/