Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Hoosier Hysteria Visitor List Thread

Seems as though Zach Gunn is not as much a part of the package Indiana is recruiting. Thoughts?

We've been watching him recently, and some other B1G schools have, but there's a lot of mid-majors watching him too. I think he might be undersized for his skill set (listed at 6'6), but I'm not 100% sure on him. I watched him play once and was pretty unimpressed.

We've been watching him recently, and some other B1G schools have, but there's a lot of mid-majors watching him too. I think he might be undersized for his skill set (listed as a 6'6 PF), but I'm not 100% sure on him. I watched him play once and was pretty unimpressed.

That was my read, based on much less of a basis for forming an opinion. Seems like a Butler kid.

That was my read, based on much less of a basis for forming an opinion. Seems like a Butler kid.

He has schools like Ball State IUPUI and N. Kentucky checking in on him one day, while Iowa MSU and us will be in another day. There's obviously potential there, and my guess is the bigger schools are hanging around for when he reaches it, but the current version of him is a mid-major guy.

That's just my guess, Pap or someone else with more knowledge might be able to expand or give something more concrete.

Thanks to HoosierRob for planting the seed. We need a full thread to list Hoosier Hysteria visitors:

1. Mario Kegler (2016) SF/PF
  2. Paul Scruggs (2017) Combo Guard
  3. Kris Wilkes (2017) SF

4.  Grant Gelon (2016) SG/SF - Committed (OV) new addition to list

So will there be a way for us to watch for those of us not fortunate enough to be able to head down to Bloomington?

In the past they have had a stream of some kind I can't quite remember who or where I would say in the next few weeks you'll see some tweets about this