Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

MartintheMopMan

Indiana beats WKU 38-35

We won yet some people are still finding reasons to criticize this team....let's just be happy for the W and let's get ready for the deacons!

Well most of the criticism happened during the 2nd quarter of the game.  It was pretty well deserved at the time..  

I think we are all extremely happy IU won, but Man, that 2nd quarter was brutal to watch.

We won yet some people are still finding reasons to criticize this team....let's just be happy for the W and let's get ready for the deacons!

We're all happy the team won, but that doesn't mean we can't discuss the things that need improvement.

Seems like post game threads should be about discussing the good AND the bad.

We're all happy the team won, but that doesn't mean we can't discuss the things that need improvement.

Seems like post game threads should be about discussing the good AND the bad.

I agree. However I will point out that there are some posters who always seem to find the negatives and emphasize it. I can think of some who won't even post when something is going well, as if recognizing success will just completely emasculate them. That really gets annoying.

Watching the replay right now. I really think slowing things down and making sure they had it right was the key on the offensive side. Secondary was implementing the TE's in a receiver role. We have some WR's who are coming along pretty well, but using the TE's as receivers requires the defense to thin itself in pass protection. It seems like we had got away from that after Bolser left.

. I've read news paper articles about how Bloomington is the favorite road trip for Buckeyes fans. They love the town, restaraunts, bars etc. of course watching their team work us over helps too. Lol

I distinctly remember a discussion on one of their boards a few years ago about how they hate going to Purdue because it smells like cow sh*t. 

I agree. However I will point out that there are some posters who always seem to find the negatives and emphasize it. I can think of some who won't even post when something is going well, as if recognizing success will just completely emasculate them. That really gets annoying.

If we everybody on the board took a personality assessment we would all fit into one of 4 groups that explain how we view things. One group is no more right than the other especially when discussing sports. I wouldn't let it annoy you.

Depends if they already sold their tickets.

It will probably be about 60/40 IU fans. It hasn't been as bad since the early 2000s. Still OSU fans will be loud so our fans need to step it up. It is getting close to a sellout already, based on our ticket site. At the very least, the students need to step up and STAY.