Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierReb01

IU vs FIU Post Game Thread

Too bad that it takes a specific record to buy tickets. :( Oh well, tis the life of the fair weather fan! ;)

Dude seriously enough with the snide comments. There's no such thing as a fair weather IU football fan. Your supposed to be an admin why are you so quick to insult people?

I don't have a high budget for sports and I'm not going to waste some of it on a game unless there's a good chance it's going to be a meaningful game

Dude seriously enough with the snide comments. There's no such thing as a fair weather IU football fan.

I don't have a high budget for sports and I'm not going to waste some of it on a game unless there's a good chance it's going to be a meaningful game

lol  Thicken up the skin sally.  When I read a post about attending a game is dependent on record and no other information is available, that perception is one of a fair weather fan.  If you don't like it then tough.  Perception is 9/10s reality.

lol Thicken up the skin sally. When I read a post about attending a game is dependent on record and no other information is available, that perception is one of a fair weather fan. If you don't like it then tough. Perception is 9/10s reality.

So your job as an admin is to insult people. Perhaps you should ask questions before insulting people. Nah that would be the adult thing to do.

So your job as an admin is to insult people. Perhaps you should ask questions before insulting people. Nah that would be the adult thing to do.

No, I called you out for being a fairweather fan...insulting you would be calling you a punk a$$ that lives w/his mommy and can't afford to fill his Alero when out delivering pizza's so he steals the money from his crackhead dad's wallet when he's sleeping.  That's an insult.  Know the difference or feel free to move along. 

This is over.  Back to your regular scheduled programming.

lol  Thicken up the skin sally.  When I read a post about attending a game is dependent on record and no other information is available, that perception is one of a fair weather fan.  If you don't like it then tough.  Perception is 9/10s reality.

220px-Donald_Trump_September_3_2015.jpg

"And furthermore, Brass Cannon, youse are a fat pig idiot with a bad face and low energy blood spurting from your nether-regions."

Defensive line and linebackers looked really good to me. Got pressure on the QB, caused TO's, and did a real good job containing the running game. Our secondary is the clear weak point, and their biggest weakness seems to be simply making a tackle. Dutra will help some, but that still leaves 3 other spots that concern me greatly in the secondary. Offense looked fine, special teams did good minus that missed extra point (how does that happen?). Overall good win, and very happy to see less Chicken Little's than after last week.

I don't know about you guys but if I see another corner blitz on 3rd and short, I might light myself on fire. We simply aren't good enough tacklers to depend on one guy to bail us out if/when the blitz doesn't pay off. Also, showing that blitz, allowing the offense to check, and sticking with our guns on the blitz still blows my mind.

So how about that football game....?

Most has already been covered, but one thing that will hurt us against better defenses is when Nate floats up those passes into double coverage. Have to get better at that. Would also like to see some plays designed to battle the blitz. Would love to see a screen pass or two to have the defense second guessing blitzing all the time, instead of just running right into it.