Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Hovadipo

2018 (PG) Foster Loyer

-Son of an NBA assistant (and 2013-14 Pistons interim head coach).

-Goes to the same high school as Dane Fife (and plays for his dad).

-Lead his high school to a 24-1 record in the highest class in Michigan. Averaged 17-5-4. 

-Named to the MaxPreps "Freshman Five" for 2014-15. (Linky: http://www.maxpreps.com/news/b92coYV8S0CtWMCsqbIHBA/maxpreps-2014-15-boys-basketball-freshman-five.htm )

Wow! I mean I liked him right off just because his shot is similar to mine (for some reason mine doesn't go in near as often), but man I had to keep reminding myself this kid was a freshman. Such a high bbiq, you can tell he knows how to play. Seems to do things he shouldn't be able to do. Please just offer him a scholly now.

I am not much on giving out scholarship offers so early but we need to do whatever is necessary to keep him interested in watching what IU is doing instead of only watching um and msu.

He also needs to get some stretching exercises to gain some height to about 6'4" by 2018!  

Thanks for bringing this recruit to our attention. As I watch his videos, I had to remind myself that he is just going to be a sophomore. He may or may not physically grow, but his game will. He's got "gym rat" all over him.