Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierwhodey

Booth Injured?

Well I wouldn't mind taking a long look at him or really anyone for the 3rd receiver role. I'm not very impressed with Paige.

I like the fact that Paige isn't interested in fair catching every punt though. He looked good there.

I think Paige had a great first drive.... Then he never got open or separation. He's not as fast as Wynn was but I think he can replace Harris this fall for our slot position. Looks to have good vision. Just needs to look at finding a new first step to get separation

I like the fact that Paige isn't interested in fair catching every punt though. He looked good there.

True I have no issue with him returning punts, but as a 3rd WR I didn't think he got a lot of separation and was only useful in quick screens and such and the one time he got decent separation he dropped a pass on 3rd down that would of given us the first.

MPaige is functional at his WR position. Seems like he has good chemistry with Sudfeld. I recall him having trouble getting separation from better defenders last year.

I don't like him running 20-25 yards to field a punt. Huge risk for fumbles. 

However, he is a hard nosed kid, evidenced by his nice punt return manufactured from almost no blocking.