Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierReb01

IU-SIU Post game thread

Wish I could have watched it, but man it seems that we played absolutely terrible! Can't wait to watch highlights from the offense though!

Trust me, you won't miss watching the defense (besides the 3rd quarter when they played well). I still think adding Dutra, Latham, Scales, and Green into the mix will help us out quite a bit especially Scales. That dude very well could be the best player on the team, period.

Really worried about the D-Line. Latham and Green are DTs and would have helped against the run, but we had ZERO pass rush. Mangieri and freshman Jacob Robinson played DE, and they both have DT/LB bodies. Not explosive at all. ZERO pass rush against an FCS line. Not good, especially when we need pressure to protect our secondary.

It's not like we were missing some freshman. It was Latham, Scales, Green, Gooch, and Dutra. Plus Fant didn't play in the 4th qtr. We were basically missing the best defenders on our team. But man, the 3 Srs Mangieri, Rayner, and Shaw were terrible.

Maybe, hopefully, with those players returning it will allow Mangieri, Rayner, and Shaw to play at a higher leve.

It's not like we were missing some freshman. It was Latham, Scales, Green, Gooch, and Dutra. Plus Fant didn't play in the 4th qtr. We were basically missing the best defenders on our team. But man, the 3 Srs Mangieri, Rayner, and Shaw were terrible.

I wouldn't say mangieri was horrible he had to carry most of the load today I was really surprised by Crawford

Wish I could have watched it, but man it seems that we played absolutely terrible! Can't wait to watch highlights from the offense though!

No, you don't. That game was painful. An FCS team basically came in and messed with us. 

I know we were missing guys, but it just blows my mind how our defense can be this terrible. 659 yards…I just can't wrap my mind around how we can allow that to happen. 

No, you don't. That game was painful. An FCS team basically came in and messed with us. 

I know we were missing guys, but it just blows my mind how our defense can be this terrible. 659 yards…I just can't wrap my mind around how we can allow that to happen. 

Defense was terrible, but Oregon also allowed EWU to put up about 500 yards of offense on them. It happens.

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict we'll have a new football coach, new basketball coach and a new athletic director less than a year from now.

no way glass goes anywhere. He has found money for buildings and coaches. Money talks. He keeps the donations rolling, he stays.