Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

I will bet my life on OG starting this year at least half the games. Thinking about what Crean likes - athletes. I bet he'll start. One of my friends at IU said he's an inch or 2 taller than Juwan, & has calves that are unbelievably big.

I've been pretty high on OG. He's about as overlooked as a recruit can get. Developed fast but late and possesses all the traits to be a star. He has tremendous size at his position, shoots the ball very well from the perimeter, has the potential to be an elite elite defender, and he has Troy Williams-esque athleticism. I think he's a year away from making a major impact, although it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he shocks us all.

I will bet my life on OG starting this year at least half the games. Thinking about what Crean likes - athletes. I bet he'll start. One of my friends at IU said he's an inch or 2 taller than Juwan, & has calves that are unbelievably big.

I hear the same thing over and other each year about some unproven frosh who was not highly ranked. It never materializes. Thomas Bryant is the only frosh ready to play alot of minutes.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I hear the same thing over and other each year about some unproven frosh who was not highly ranked. It never materializes. Thomas Bryant is the only frosh ready to play alot of minutes.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Frosh is freshmen and sophomore correct?