Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Yogi'sBicep

A look at the future

They hire would unit most of the fan base. There would probably be some complain about not being as fun to watch though.

Winning big would most likely solve most of that. Hey if you were handing out $50 dollar bills someone would complain they weren't $100 dollar bills.

Ain't gonna happen. I don't know who the next coach will be but it won't be Brad Stevens. He's not going to have burned out as an NBA coach before Glass finally puts CTC out of his (and our) collective misery.

Then I guess we are screwed for maybe the rest of some of our lives!

They hire would unit most of the fan base. There would probably be some complain about not being as fun to watch though.

I doubt you would hear any complaints like that.  The guy isn't coming here regardless. 

He did pretty well at IUFW. They had just entered into Division 1 and he had success but left to be the top assistant at MSU. Now he has recruiting ties all over the midwest and will be a good catch when he leaves MSU. 

I heard he will be Izzo's replacement.