Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Yogi'sBicep

Season prediction- full schedule

Yes iPhone 6

Go to the calendar. Click on calendars on the bottom of the screen. Scroll down to iuhoosiers.com. Click on the "i" with the circle around it. At the bottom, "event alerts" should be on.

Go to the calendar. Click on calendars on the bottom of the screen. Scroll down to iuhoosiers.com. Click on the "i" with the circle around it. At the bottom, "event alerts" should be on.

It's on so I suppose I will get the default alert. Usually I set my own and I was unaware I could be alerted if I did not. Thanks for your help.

It's on so I suppose I will get the default alert. Usually I set my own and I was unaware I could be alerted if I did not. Thanks for your help.

No problem. It should work when the first game comes around. Since you're subscribed, the times should be added automatically once they are released and will probably make the alert easier to find.

No problem. It should work when the first game comes around. Since you're subscribed, the times should be added automatically once they are released and will probably make the alert easier to find.

Don't get me wrong, it's not bad at all for the price. My mistake was taking shots of it and chasing it with beer. I was more of an Early Times and Coke guy when I was still at IU.