Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Yogi'sBicep

Your most hopeful(feasible) recruit

I was watching the Dick's National Championship tourney from last year, specifically Thomas Bryant. It was Oak Hill vs Huntington Prep. The player who stood out and dominated the game was Miles Bridges. He is who I hope that we can land, more than anybody else. He plays with urgency and has a chip on his shoulder it seems. Loved it

All I know is I had a lot of hope for TB but after the recent BS he is in wait and see mode as far as I'm concerned. I thought he had a good head on his shoulders and would be a good leader but now I am second guessing.

Thomas Bryant is an absolute beast who will play a lot from day one.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Yeah he is a beast, no dought about it. I was holping for beastly leadership skills as well!

Hopeful= Maker, Davis, Bridges, Alkins Simpson

Most feasable but nothing clear cut = Davis, Jenkins or Kegler, Brown, Jones

I would be happy with Davis and any wing plus guard from that group.Simpson would be a really nice replacement for Yogi.

Yeah he is a beast, no dought about it. I was holping for beastly leadership skills as well!

Oh give him a break. It's one of IU's biggest party weekends and he's probably never experienced something like it. I bet you think Vic and Cody were great leaders but guess what? They were doing the exact same thing throughout their college career.

Oh give him a break. It's one of IU's biggest party weekends and he's probably never experienced something like it. I bet you think Vic and Cody were great leaders but guess what? They were doing the exact same thing throughout their college career.

They may have, but they obviously they were smarter about it because they didn't get caught.