Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

swatford

Thomas Bryant and Emmitt Holt cited for illegal alcohol posession

Apparently they were sitting outside of a food store in a car. A cop saw holt with vodka, who yelled that there was a cop and Bryant and holt tried to hide the bottles...

How dumb can you be. If you are going to do it then do it somewhere safe.

Robbins from Crimson Quarry makes a few good points...

@kylerrobbins: HOLD UP. If they're both passengers, how is the driver not cited? Doesn't add up. http://t.co/cTnBwMTLXN

@kylerrobbins: Because you'd either have a) minor transporting or b ) fake ID or c) food mart cited for selling. You have to have one of those three.

Were these dudes sitting in the parking lot with the bottles in their laps? Like wtf. It's common sense to keep alcohol out of sight when you're in public and underage. At the very least get a water bottle from the food court and put the vodka in there. Maybe Crean should set up a class to teach the guys this stuff.

I love conspiracy... Boosters are paying the PD to be on IUBB player look out 24/7 in attempt to say Crean has no control over the program to get him gone.

My question: does football have this problem with arrests like basketball? If so, could it be the whole athletic dept fault or is it solely on character of kids & lack of mentor ship by coach and leaders?

I love conspiracy... Boosters are paying the PD to be on IUBB player look out 24/7 in attempt to say Crean has no control over the program to get him gone.

My question: does football have this problem with arrests like basketball? If so, could it be the whole athletic dept fault or is it solely on character of kids & lack of mentor ship by coach and leaders?

[attachment=2469:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1440457557.181391.jpg]
Here is a chart for football. More in bball than fball, which is crazy because of roster size.

Some are trying to claim on Twitter that it's not a big deal because the bottles weren't open.

But they were cited for possession of alcohol by a minor not consumption.

seems like they could have pawned off those bottles on one of the other 3 in the car. #fallguy #chriscarter