Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

swatford

Thomas Bryant and Emmitt Holt cited for illegal alcohol posession

Apologists should probably prepare themselves for EH removal from the team. When you say ZERO TOLERANCE you kinda have to stick to it.

Boys will be boys!

If these guys are suspended to start the season won't we be in bigger trouble down low than we were even last year? Nothing like starting off the season undersized because of stupidity

Holt should probably be kicked off the team but I doubt crean has the guts to do it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

DD is so full of crap!  Just was saying maybe Emmitt wanted TB busted so he could play....gezzzz, they were friends playing in New York.  They are going to be hanging with each other.....

DD is a DBag, but he is our DBag....

That's not at all what he said.   Context is a pretty important thing, and that's not what he said.  He said there was some conspiracy theory stating that was the case.   Come on now.....context and reason.   And he's not full of crap.  He's absolutely dead on when it comes to the state of IU athletics.   

Kennesaw State and McNeese State added today per @theheraldtimes. I'm gonna pin this thread and we can put any updates in here. I or someone else will keep this first post updated until we complete our drop down work.

11/16 - Austin Peay
11/19 - Creighton
11/23 - Wake Forest (Maui Classic) @ 5 pm ET ESPN2
11/24 - Vanderbilt or St. John's (Maui Classic)
11/25 - Kansas, Chaminade, UCLA or UNLV (Maui Classic)
12/2 - @ Duke (B1G/ACC Challenge) @ 9:15 pm ET ESPN
12/5 - Morehead State
12/12 - McNeese State
12/19 - Notre Dame (Crossroads Classic @ BLF)
12/22 - Kennesaw State

Home single plays - Maryland, Ohio State, Northwestern, Purdue
Away single plays - Michigan, Michigan State, Rutgers, Penn State
Home/Away - Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, Wisconsin

Holt should be gone, and Bryant suspended for a couple of games, with the warning "if it happens again, you will be gone."

I doubt if that happens, however.

They both should be tossed. Zero tolerance now