Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

swatford

Thomas Bryant and Emmitt Holt cited for illegal alcohol posession

WTF... So sickening.... Disappointing... Maddening....

Kids will be kids.. But seriously.. Can't keep happening... Holt been in trouble before, learned nothing... Leaders of this team where are you??? Bryant, not the way to start your legacy...

Almost everyone does it (drinks), but how hard is it to just stay at someone's apartment or house to drink?

Here's the problem; when the spotlight shines on your bball player backside, someone who's not having fun at the off-campus party makes an anonymous call to the popo much more often.

Here's the problem; when the spotlight shines on your bball player backside, someone who's not having fun at the off-campus party makes an anonymous call to the popo much more often.

Then you have to know who you are surrounding yourself with... You are a known person, maybe people are jealous or whatever, but you can't do the same things all the other kids are doing

At this point it really is laughable as someone above said. These dudes need to learn who they are and that EVERYBODY is watching them. I think holt has a heavy suspension at the least coming. Maybe the boot.

Holt should be gone, and Bryant suspended for a couple of games, with the warning "if it happens again, you will be gone."

I doubt if that happens, however.

Troy had failed drug tests twice that we know of and just stood in a corner. Precedent says Holt gets a light slap on the wrist and Bryant gets nothing.

Two guys got kicked off the team earlier this summer. What do you consider real consequences?

I'm not the judge, jury, executioner but that was a start... Way too late for both of them... If each player gets 10 chances then that is not REAL consequences... I'm not saying kick these 2 off the team... But I'm also not mad if they are both gone... What does 0 tolerance really mean... Consequences for the whole team, guilty players, innocent players, coaching staff, program...

Just wow. Almost every college student drinks, but this program keeps getting into trouble. While this isn't a major offense, there is no excuse for Holt and I'm sick of this happening. Crean....... come on coach....... Glass....... do something!