Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

2016-17 Basketball Schedule

On 8/26/2016 at 6:41 AM, OliviaPope40 said:

Man those road games are going to be tough. We all know that winning in The Barn is hard and doesn't happen very often not unless you want this to happen. 

Yeah still not pretty after all this time.

Any where else that is still a foul.  That was a no-win game.

On 3/31/2016 at 11:21 AM, ccgeneral said:

Tues., Nov. 1 vs Hope College (exhib.)  
Sat., Nov. 5  vs. Bellarmine (exhib.)    
Fri., Nov. 11  vs. Kansas    Honolulu, HI  @ 7 p.m.  ESPN
Wed., Nov. 16  vs. UMass Lowell @  7 p.m.    BTN
Sat., Nov. 19  vs. Liberty 
Tues., Nov. 22  vs. IPFW    Fort Wayne, IN
Sun., Nov. 27  Mississippi Valley State
Wed., Nov. 30  vs. North Carolina 9 p.m.   ESPN
Fri., Dec. 2  vs. SIU Edwardsville 
Sun., Dec. 4 vs. SE Missouri State
Sat., Dec. 10 vs. Houston Baptist @  4 p.m.  BTN
Sat., Dec. 17 vs. Butler    Indianapolis, IN @  5 p.m.    BTN
Mon., Dec. 19 vs. Delaware State  @   8 p.m.    BTN
Thurs., Dec. 22 vs. Austin Peay  
Wed., Dec. 28 vs. Nebraska  
Sat., Dec. 31 vs. Louisville   Indianapolis, IN
Tues., Jan. 3  vs. Wisconsin    
Sat., Jan. 7  vs. Illinois 
Tues., Jan. 10  @ Maryland    
Sun., Jan. 15   vs. Rutgers
Wed., Jan. 18 @ Penn State
Sat., Jan. 21  vs. Michigan State  
Thurs., Jan. 26  @ Michigan 
Sun., Jan. 29 @ Northwestern 
Wed., Feb. 1  vs. Penn State 
Sun., Feb. 5  @ Wisconsin 
Thurs., Feb. 9  vs. Purdue 
Sun., Feb. 12  vs. Michigan
Wed., Feb. 15  @ Minnesota  
Tues., Feb. 21 @ Iowa   
Sat., Feb 25/Sun., Feb. 26 vs. Northwestern
Tues., Feb. 28 @ Purdue 
Sat., Mar. 4  @ Ohio State

Big Ten tournament at the Verizon Center
Wed., Mar. 8  Washington, D.C.    5 p.m.    BTN

Exhibition with Hope College on Nov. 1 added. Schedule all complete. The missing times/TV should be out in a month or so.

http://www.hoosiersportsreport.com/2016/09/indiana-sets-pair-of-basketball-exhibitions/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

17 hours ago, ccgeneral said:

Exhibition with Hope College on Nov. 1 added. Schedule all complete. The missing times/TV should be out in a month or so.

http://www.hoosiersportsreport.com/2016/09/indiana-sets-pair-of-basketball-exhibitions/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Looking at the schedule posted why have Nebraska on 28th and then play Louisville on the 31st hope I'm reading that right.

Boooo, the hangar and setting on Hickam would have been amazing.  The Stan Sheriff might hold more people but it's an absolute nightmare to get in and out of there with the events.  I guess part of it is the problems they've had with moisture on the court in the past. 

Boooo, the hangar and setting on Hickam would have been amazing.  The Stan Sheriff might hold more people but it's an absolute nightmare to get in and out of there with the events.  I guess part of it is the problems they've had with moisture on the court in the past. 

I hate moist wood.....or do I?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I hate moist wood.....or do I?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Haha, it's just a shame they couldn't do this on base. I would send photos of the area but you're technically not supposed to take in that area. That hangar is just across the parking area from the scene in filmed in Aloha at Base Ops.

BTN releases TV schedule.

CHICAGO - The Big Ten Network will broadcast six of the Hoosiers Big Ten contests during the 2016-17 season.  BTN will carry IU's league opener on December 28 against Nebraska at 7 p.m.  The Hoosiers also will host Rutgers on January 15 and travel to Penn State on January 18.  The Network also will air the Hoosiers visit to Northwestern on January 29.

In the month of February, Penn State will travel to Bloomington on February 1and the Hoosiers will visit Minnesota on February 15.  IU might play one more game on BTN February 25 or 26 against Northwestern.

Conference Games on BTN
Date Day Opponent Location Time TV
Dec. 28 Wednesday Nebraska Bloomington, IN 7 p.m. BTN
Jan. 15 Sunday Rutgers Bloomington, IN 12pm/4:30pm BTN
Jan. 18 Wednesday at Penn State University Park, PA 7 p.m. BTN
Jan. 29 Sunday at Northwestern Evanston, IL 6:30 p.m. BTN
Feb. 1 Wednesday Penn State Bloomington, IN 6:30 p.m. BTN
Feb. 15 Wednesday at Minnesota Minneapolis, MN 9 p.m. BTN
Feb. 25/26 Sat./Sun. Northwestern Bloomington, IN TBA TBA

Four Games Can Be Seen on BTN Plus

The Hoosiers two exhibition games and two regular season games can be seen on BTN Plus.  IU has exhibition games scheduled for 7 p.m. on November 1 and November 5.  In addition, IU will host Liberty on Saturday, November 19 , at 7 p.m. and Austin Peay on Thursday, December 22 at 7 p.m. on BTN Plus.

BTN Plus programming includes non-televised games and events available on BTN2Go with a purchase of a BTN Plus subscription. BTN Plus content features live games produced by students at Big Ten universities. A subscription to BTN Plus on BTN2Go does NOT require a Big Ten Network TV subscription with a TV provider.  A monthly pass is available for $9.95, while an annual pass for school specific content is $79.95 per year.

Indiana Games on BTN Plus
Date Day Opponent Location Time Stream
Nov. 1 Tuesday TBA Bloomington, IN 7 p.m. BTN Plus
Nov. 5 Saturday TBA Bloomington, IN 7 p.m. BTN Plus
Nov. 19 Saturday Liberty Bloomington, IN 7 p.m. BTN Plus
Dec. 22 Thursday Austin Peay Bloomington, IN 7 p.m. BTN Plus

20 minutes ago, IUsince1980 said:

Finish the year at Purdue and at Ohio St. That could be big trouble trying to earn a 1 or 2 seed and big potential of dropping 2 to end the season.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using BtownBanners mobile app

Yea, but we always give a stellar performance in the B1G tourney to make up for it:)

Finish the year at Purdue and at Ohio St. That could be big trouble trying to earn a 1 or 2 seed and big potential of dropping 2 to end the season.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using BtownBanners mobile app

Opportunities to get solid to good road wins against tourney teams at the end of the season.