Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

IU Baseball Commits

#5 for '21 today. SS Max Johnson - William Mason, OH. Perfect Game  //  Prep Baseball Report

@Max_Johnson_11: Blessed to say I’ve committed to further my academic and baseball career at Indiana University! Thank you to my parents, coaches, and teammates who have helped along the way! #GoHoosiers

#6 for '20 today. RHP Costa Sirounis - Munster, IN. Perfect Game  // Prep Baseball Report

@SirounisCosta: Extremely humbled and blessed to  announce that I will be continuing my academic and baseball career at Indiana University. I would like to thank God, my family, my friends and all my coaches who have helped me along the way. #GoHoosiers

We picked up our first '22 last night. C Adam Shepard - Osbourn Park, VA. Perfect Game  //  Prep Baseball Report

@CatchersU: Excited and proud of Aj Shepard @Ophs_Baseball on his commitment to @IndianaBase @JeffMercer54 The future is bright and can’t wait to be there to help you along the way!!! #NeverAlone #AllAboutTheU

#6 for '21. LHP Grant Holderfield - Oak Park, IL. Perfect Game  //  Prep Baseball Report

@CangelosiSparks: Another 2021 off the board…Congrats to Grant Holderfield (@gholderfield9) on his commitment to Indiana University! This kid checks all the boxes: hard worker, high character and competitor! Can’t wait to see what the future holds for him!

#7 for '21. @PBRIndiana: Congrats to 2021 OF Carter Mathison (Homestead HS, Indiana Bulls) on committing to #Indiana. 6’1-180 pounds, LHH with power to the gaps, high upside. @carter_mathison @HomesteadBSB @inbullsbase @IndianaBase

Prep Baseball Report

Perfect Game

#7 for '21. @PBRIndiana: Congrats to 2021 OF Carter Mathison (Homestead HS, Indiana Bulls) on committing to #Indiana. 6’1-180 pounds, LHH with power to the gaps, high upside. @carter_mathison @HomesteadBSB @inbullsbase @IndianaBase
Prep Baseball Report
Perfect Game

Good ole Homestead, “Carmel of Fort Wayne”

Always enjoy seeing local kids to Indiana.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

On 2/17/2019 at 9:25 AM, ccgeneral said:

We picked up our first '22 last night. C/3B Adam Shepard - Osbourn Park, VA. Perfect Game  //  Prep Baseball Report

@CatchersU: Excited and proud of Aj Shepard @Ophs_Baseball on his commitment to @IndianaBase @JeffMercer54 The future is bright and can’t wait to be there to help you along the way!!! #NeverAlone #AllAboutTheU

@CatchersU: Pretty solid freshman campaign for AJ Shepard @IndianaBase #AllAboutTheU #IUBaseball #SwipingBags

D93nyG8WsAUEwMB.jpg

1 hour ago, ccgeneral said:

@PBRIndiana: 2019 All-State Team Announced. Hayden, Fougerousse, Vecrumba and Manous.

D96g6gDXsAEJ4Vq.jpg

Thanks for sharing. Nice to see a number of IU signees in here 

Avery Short likely would have been a Friday night starter. When Lemo left he decommited and signed with Lville. However, he got drafted high by the DBacks and signed a minor league contract. Never was going to come to IU so that makes me feel better since he would have been an impact guy from day 1. 

'21 RHP/1B from Charleston, IL

Ben Hess @BenHess02

I’m excited to announce my commitment to @IndianaBase.  I would like to thank my parents, teammates and all my coaches for helping me to this point. Very thankful for this opportunity.

Perfect Game

Prep Baseball