Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

IU Baseball Commits

On 9/24/2017 at 10:01 PM, ccgeneral said:

#2 for '21 tonight. RHP Holden Groher - Silver Creek, IN - Perfect Game // Prep Baseball Report

@Hgrooo8: Very blessed and humbled to announce i will further my baseball and academic career at Indiana University. #hoosiers

Decommitted last night.

On 9/24/2017 at 10:01 PM, ccgeneral said:

#2 for '21 tonight. RHP Holden Groher - Silver Creek, IN - Perfect Game // Prep Baseball Report  Decommitted

@Hgrooo8: Very blessed and humbled to announce i will further my baseball and academic career at Indiana University. #hoosiers

On 9/24/2019 at 8:12 AM, ccgeneral said:

Decommitted last night.

So, he was definitely a Groher, not a shower?  I'll show myself to the door

#9 for '21 last night. SS Evan Applewick - Madison, SD.

@PBRMinnesota: Congrats to '21 Evan Appelwick @evanappelwick , SS, Madison (SD) - 2019 PBR Future Games participant- on his commit to @IndianaBase  #TeamIaMnNE

Perfect Game

Prep Baseball Report

SIGNING DAY

Ryan Kraft - LHP from New Lenox, IL

Grant Holderfield - LHP from Oak Park, IL

Evan Goforth -- SS from Floyd Central, IN

Ben Hess - RHP/1B from Charleston, IL

Josh Pyne - SS/RHP from Bloomfield, IN

Carter Mathison - OF from Homestead HS

Max Johnson - SS/2B from Mason, OH

Evan Applewick - SS from Madison , SD

Brock Tibbitts - C from New Albany, IN

Treylen "TJ" White - OF/1B from Moore, SC

https://iubase.com/class-of-2021-hoosier-baseball-verbal-commits/

Indiana Baseball picked up a commitment from the 32nd ranked recruit in the class of 2023.  Wiggins is an OF who attends Heritage Christian HS in Indpls.  
Perfect Game
Prep Baseball Report
EoZw4GRWEAEvXRL?format=jpg%26name=small&key=69e8822820ca78e800c4bf0cbc08fc6d4a6262e31773b18319532c915cb52170

Nice and really good get!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

From Jon Blau -

IU lost a lot of pitching in the draft, so here is some help in that regard. Bradley Brehmer, a third-year righty from Wright State, is transferring to IU. The Decatur Central grad had 85 Ks in 76 2/3 innings last year, posting an 8-4 record.

IU is adding a catcher from in-conference. It's a need with Collin Hopkins graduating.  Peter Serruto started 29 games for Rutgers last season.

Add an infielder from Youngstown State to the list.  Phillip Glasser batted .321 with 12 doubles last season

11 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

From Jon Blau -

IU lost a lot of pitching in the draft, so here is some help in that regard. Bradley Brehmer, a third-year righty from Wright State, is transferring to IU. The Decatur Central grad had 85 Ks in 76 2/3 innings last year, posting an 8-4 record.

IU is adding a catcher from in-conference. It's a need with Collin Hopkins graduating.  Peter Serruto started 29 games for Rutgers last season.

Add an infielder from Youngstown State to the list.  Phillip Glasser batted .321 with 12 doubles last season

Gasser is 30/34 on the bases this calendar year, counting summer ball. He's lighting it up in summer ball. 

Losing one of our commits to the pros.  He was a 5th round pick.

Treylen "TJ" White @TJ_White2021

I have always dreamt of playing professional baseball! After praying and talking it over with my family, I have decided to begin my professional career with the @Nationals. I would like to extend my appreciation to Coach Mercer, Coach Simmons, Coach Parker & Coach Held at IU!

3 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Losing one of our commits to the pros.  He was a 5th round pick.

Treylen "TJ" White @TJ_White2021

I have always dreamt of playing professional baseball! After praying and talking it over with my family, I have decided to begin my professional career with the @Nationals. I would like to extend my appreciation to Coach Mercer, Coach Simmons, Coach Parker & Coach Held at IU!

Pretty solid kid to thank his college coaches. He really wanted to go to IU. 

6 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Jon Blau - 

More pitching on the way for IU.  Jack Perkins, a Kokomo native, threw 16 innings for Louisville last season with a 7.31 ERA. He missed the 2020 season to injury.

That ERA isn’t exciting.  Always more to the story, I suppose.