Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) PF T.J. Leaf to UCLA

Need to get our guy back up on the board. I still think he's a lock for us as I mentioned earlier in this thread. Good read on him and his dad from yesterday. Screw Alford.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2014/feb/04/family-ties-leaf-foothills-basketball/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

“Oh, being around someone so much of the time can get frustrating,” says T.J., who carries a 3.5 GPA. “We can get under each other’s skin. I think because he’s my father he puts more pressure on me — he has higher expectations.”

“One of the reasons we play a difficult schedule is we want a challenge and we want to get ready for the state playoffs,” said T.J., who is averaging 26.6 points a game while shooting above 70 percent from the field and the free throw line.

“The thing I learned most last year was that adversity will come your way and that you need to learn from it so it doesn’t happen again,” said T.J., who also averages 11.9 rebounds a game despite often playing away from the basket.

Need to get our guy back up on the board. I still think he's a lock for us as I mentioned earlier in this thread. Good read on him and his dad from yesterday. Screw Alford.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2014/feb/04/family-ties-leaf-foothills-basketball/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

“Oh, being around someone so much of the time can get frustrating,” says T.J., who carries a 3.5 GPA. “We can get under each other’s skin. I think because he’s my father he puts more pressure on me — he has higher expectations.”

“One of the reasons we play a difficult schedule is we want a challenge and we want to get ready for the state playoffs,” said T.J., who is averaging 26.6 points a game while shooting above 70 percent from the field and the free throw line.

“The thing I learned most last year was that adversity will come your way and that you need to learn from it so it doesn’t happen again,” said T.J., who also averages 11.9 rebounds a game despite often playing away from the basket.

I think this kid is a must have for that class.  Everything you hear about him involves not only his skill, but IQ.  That is something this team has showed why it is such an important aspect.  

http://www.insidethehall.com/2014/04/21/recruiting-notebook-indiana-watches-t-j-leaf-visits-ryan-anderson/

Indiana’s recruiting efforts on the west coast over the weekend started in Arizona, but they didn’t end there.

After landing a commitment from 2014 center Jeremiah April of Westwind Prep on Friday night, Tom Crean made his way to El Cajon, California to watch one of the program’s top class of 2016 targets, T.J. Leaf.

Jeff Rabjohns ‏@JeffRabjohns  7m
Indiana coach Tom Crean is watching Compton Magic forward T.J Leaf in Dallas

Tom Crean needs to get some old school Dr. Dre or NWA.  He needs to bring out the 64 Impala with Daytons (100 spoke Gold...  Is there any other way???).  He needs to stay in Compton.  This kid is a must have for 2016.

[quote name="hoosierpap" post="63923" timestamp="1398772349"][url="https://twitter.com/Compton_Magic/"]@Compton_Magic[/url][color=rgb(41,45,51)][font=HelveticaNeue][background=rgb(252,252,252)] 6-10 TJ Leaf[/background][/font][/color][url="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23FoothillsChristian"]#FoothillsChristian[/url][color=rgb(41,45,51)][font=HelveticaNeue][background=rgb(252,252,252)] has picked up an offer from Oregon.[/background][/font][/color][/quote]

Darn you ducks! You know that you're my second love but IU comes first! Why you gotta play me like that?

Keep us updated on his official visit schedule and I'll follow him around decked out in IU gear.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

a kid most considered a lock to IU is seemingly bound for UCLA right now

good job, Coach

Here we go....

tumblr_inline_n3m6el1r1N1s2u39m.gif

You did not see a post referencing Crean.  You will not proceed to hijack this thread the way many others have been.  You will go about your business not knowing what was said.  Have a good day.

good job, Coach

Lol, a kid from playing in Compton going to a school in Los Angeles that has more history than IU is Crean's fault?  LMAO!!!  Damn, I hate on that dude as much as anyone but did you really think that one through?  

lol another big man transfer not even gonna make it to campus

thank god I have already abandoned all hope

That's the spirit!   ;)

good job, Coach

That's the spirit!! (part II) ;)