Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

GOP Debate...

Carson seems like a nice guy, and everyone just loves the thought of a Washington outside, but his utter lack of political experience and acumen would make him A) A carpet for congress to walk all over and B) a liability in the office. You can be brilliant, but there is no substitute for experience.

Sometimes I wonder if a lack of political experience (aka corruption) isn't a bad thing lol

His comment is about to get destroyed on PolitiFact though.  Dude's been bad with money for a while, using Florida taxpayer dollars (mine) on stupid crap.  I don't really trust him, he feels like a pander to his GOP bosses.  I'd rather have one that panders to the taxpayers.

I'm not sure who that is yet, but I like Carson best of the bunch.  I can't figure Trump out enough to decide.  Maybe like him, maybe hate him.  Definitely a polarizing person.

Right now I like Carson as well then Kasich.

I'll vote for Trump, Mickey Mouse or Tom Crean to keep Hillary (The Trainwreck) of the White House!

If she's elected (head just exploded) I'm out. I know a lot of people who protected her and were treated like dirt. On the flip side I protected President Bush (both) and was treated with respect.

Also know a few higher ranking State Department officials who retired after she f***** s*** up. How someone can screw something up so bad and be considered for the presidency shows you the state of this nation.

And... Charlie is my homeboy!

You guys done this yet?

http://www.isidewith.com

Here we go my top 5. Note that I didn't get into the specifics but used yes/no only for the essence of time and didn't weight all of the poll questions, again, due to the essence of time. I'll have to try it again later when I have more time to devote.

Perry 97% (bleh)
Santorum 96% (sweet...I actually followed him closely the last presidential election, I like him)
Jindal 94% (Bobby is my true horse)
Trump 94%
Walker 94%

His comment is about to get destroyed on PolitiFact though.  Dude's been bad with money for a while, using Florida taxpayer dollars (mine) on stupid crap.  I don't really trust him, he feels like a pander to his GOP bosses.  I'd rather have one that panders to the taxpayers.

^^This!!^^

Rubio went into huge personal debt while making over $200,000 per year, and gave cushy no show jobs to family members out of his campaign funds.

All in his 30's.

I like the substance in Ted Cruz's statements, same with Ben Carson. Nothing against Jeb Bush, but nothing about him gets me excited at the possibility of him getting the nomination.

My roommate and I said exactly the same thing about Jeb. Seems like he should really do well with Republicans, but there is nothing inspiring or polarizing about him.

You guys done this yet?

http://www.isidewith.com

I am impressed with that poll  it ranked my top three in the order I would have ranked them:

Sanders 81%

Kasich 72%

Paul 67%

I thought that it was neat that it showed in what areas I agree with the candidates.  For example on Sanders: I agree with Environmental, Healthcare, Social, and Immigration issues. 

If she's elected (head just exploded) I'm out. I know a lot of people who protected her and were treated like dirt. On the flip side I protected President Bush (both) and was treated with respect.

Also know a few higher ranking State Department officials who retired after she f***** s*** up. How someone can screw something up so bad and be considered for the presidency shows you the state of this nation.

And... Charlie is my homeboy!

What do you mean?  What'd she do to them?

Bernie and Clinton both at 69%.

Lulz.

I have no problem with that, but i would never support Hillary because of the kind of person she seems to be. I was raised Republican, but I truly don't affiliate with a party. The two party system is extremely flawed in my opinion.

DVRed the debates and watched them. Next presidential election will be my first time being able to vote (since I'm only 17). Just trying to be a well informed voter. As of right now though my favorite is Ben Carson, he's very well spoken and I agree with his thoughts on the military and his fix to the tax system