Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) PG Tyson Carter to Mississippi State

Continuing to throw out these "last minute offers" and I just can't help but think that the really high profile recruits who have had IU offers for quite some time have sent signals or indications that we really aren't on their list even if they say we are publicly.  Definitely would like to be proven wrong.

Continuing to throw out these "last minute offers" and I just can't help but think that the really high profile recruits who have had IU offers for quite some time have sent signals or indications that we really aren't on their list even if they say we are publicly. Definitely would like to be proven wrong.

Are u suprised? We have been so up and down the last 5 years. We really need a sfront year.

I seen somewhere that he could possibly visit us with Kegler. Thought OSU was out of schollies, but they are still hitting this class. Look for a list here soon.

http://mississippistate.247sports.com/Article/Offers-continue-to-pile-up-for-2016-four-star-Tyson-Carter-38658049

"Some of my last offers came from Indiana, Ohio State, Arizona State, Illinois, Oklahoma, Baylor and N.C. State," Carter said. 

Over the next couple of weeks and not long after starting school again, Carter said he plans to narrow down his list of favorites. He added that signing in the early period was a good possibility and he just wants to find the right fit.

"It should be in the next week or so when I narrow it down," said Carter. "I want to narrow it down to five or six schools. 

"I haven't set up any official visits yet but I plan to do it before long," said Carter. "I'm not sure about all five visits and if I will take all five in the fall. But I would like to go see Arizona State, Miami, Ohio State and Mississippi State. Then I will decide on the other one or if I take that many visits."

SHS Boys Basketball 

@SHSBoysBball1  
Tyson Carter has 3 home visits set. NC State, Arizona St, and Miami. 2 or 3 more to set up.

Look for Carter to join Kegler if he makes it to IU's campus for an OV. No reason to suspect that won't happen.

Uh oh.

C-L Sports @CLSports
Four-star Starkville guard sets official visits: Tyson Carter sets five official visits LINK

C-L Sports @CLSports
Four-star Starkville guard sets official visits: Tyson Carter sets five official visits

Uh oh.

C-L Sports @CLSports
Four-star Starkville guard sets official visits: Tyson Carter sets five official visits LINK

Is this beginning to be the initial sounds of Archie Miller's agent on speed dial?

Is this beginning to be the initial sounds of Archie Miller's agent on speed dial?

So a kid almost none of us had heard of a month ago is looking at other schools and now we're the Titanic? Please, God, let the season get here soon.