Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) SF Mario Kegler to Miss State

Lamar Stevens might be the only guy we'd lose to Penn St. And that's cause it's his hometown.

fair enough. However, the hometown excuse should work in our favor for Indiana kids though and it doesn't.

The gist I guess is, I don't think Crean can ever make Indiana elite again. I had hope after the 2012 run and our recruitments of Troy and Vonleh that we were headed in the Elite direction.

To me, being Elite is winning regularly and being able to get primary recruiting targets more often than not.

We do neither. And yes, I'm saddened by this.

fair enough. However, the hometown excuse should work in our favor for Indiana kids though and it doesn't.

The gist I guess is, I don't think Crean can ever make Indiana elite again. I had hope after the 2012 run and our recruitments of Troy and Vonleh that we were headed in the Elite direction.

To me, being Elite is winning regularly and being able to get primary recruiting targets more often than not.

We do neither. And yes, I'm saddened by this.

Comparing hometowns, I would rather be on the east coast than the Midwest. A few hours from philly, Pitt, dc, nyc, Ithaca versus a few hours from Chicago, anything in Kentucky, Dayton and some cows? I ran from the state too.

Comparing hometowns, I would rather be on the east coast than the Midwest. A few hours from philly, Pitt, dc, nyc, Ithaca versus a few hours from Chicago, anything in Kentucky, Dayton and some cows? I ran from the state too.

It works both ways. I'm from the Bay Area and love living in the Midwest.

Hey, whats wrong with cows?

From a list of his visits I saw, we get last crack at him so just seal the deal that weekend!

Kegler, the No. 32 prospect nationally according to the 247Composite, will take one more official visit, but that date is not set. According to Courtney Cronin, Mississippi State is likely to receive the final visit.

Looks like Miss St gets the last one.Hopefully we see he cancels after a weekend in Btown.

Kegler, the No. 32 prospect nationally according to the 247Composite, will take one more official visit, but that date is not set. According to Courtney Cronin, Mississippi State is likely to receive the final visit.

Looks like Miss St gets the last one.Hopefully we see he cancels after a weekend in Btown.

What he's going to see is:

On a football weekend, Mississippi State University is a football town.

On a football weekend, Indiana University is a basketball town.