Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) SF Mario Kegler to Miss State

‏Same AAU as '16 PG Tyson Carter who also has an offer.

@ReggieRankin: Just confirmed: Indiana has offered ESPN 100 SF Mario Kegler. @ESPNRNHoops

Jackson, MS (Oak Hill Academy, VA)
6'7/195
AAU: MBA Hoops

Good point Pap.

Idk why many of his successes have been like that but it bodes well for Kegler, not so much for Rawle.

I think we may be going to plan C on the SF front as Bridges is a long shot and Stevens pal just committed to Penn St.

I really feel Alkins is also a long shot and Bruce Brown is more likely.The Carter kid is a point and probably not the first or even second option.

Alkens looks One & done so I actually like Brown as much or better in that spot.Don't really know enough about the other two to comment.

I wish someone would pull the trigger!      I'm getting antsy.

P.S.

I really don't think the SF spot is as big a need as the guard spots are as O.G. looks like a player.Bruce Brown, to me is a must get.

I think we may be going to plan C on the SF front as Bridges is a long shot and Stevens pal just committed to Penn St.

I really feel Alkins is also a long shot and Bruce Brown is more likely.The Carter kid is a point and probably not the first or even second option.

Alkens looks One & done so I actually like Brown as much or better in that spot.Don't really know enough about the other two to comment.

I wish someone would pull the trigger!      I'm getting antsy.

If plan C is better than plan B consider me in on plan C. And if plan C brings along a 6'4 and growing PG consider me doubling up on plan C.

I just hope we have a Plan C because I'm getting more nervous every day that passes without a commitment in place for 2016.

63 of the top 100 (according to 247) are still uncommitted, with a majority of the commitments coming in the lower half of the top 100. We are in on a lot of great players, and I'm confident that if we perform well in the Maui Classic against some big name teams and get some national hype again, we'll have no problem sealing the deal on guys we want. It is Crean though, so I'm also sure there will also be 2 or so guys that will be relatively surprising commitments (good or bad).

63 of the top 100 (according to 247) are still uncommitted, with a majority of the commitments coming in the lower half of the top 100. We are in on a lot of great players, and I'm confident that if we perform well in the Maui Classic against some big name teams and get some national hype again, we'll have no problem sealing the deal on guys we want. It is Crean though, so I'm also sure there will also be 2 or so guys that will be relatively surprising commitments (good or bad).

To piggyback, that's just how it is these days. Recruits prefer to wait to commit to see how teams shake out. Whether that's until spring or just the fall. I'm confident we'll have a commit or two after hysteria.

@AdamZagoria: Mario Kegler will take one of his officials to Indiana, his guardian confirms. TBD on other 4.

Looks like Mississippi St. has moved in and some unsureness now. lol. Maybe something to keep an eye. Pap mentioned De'Riante Jenkins is visiting there this weekend. 

http://zagsblog.com/recruiting/mario-kegler-planning-four-official-visits/

Kegler is currently planning on visiting Maryland, Indiana, Arizona State and UConn, Omhar Carter, Kegler’s guardian and AAU coach, told SNY.tv on Saturday. Mississippi State may also get a visit.

No dates are set as of now. “We are deciding on the other one,” Carter said of the official visits. “This is also subject to change as he is talking to a lot of head coaches.”

Kegler will be in New York next week for the Under Armour Elite 24 Game slated for Aug. 22 in Brooklyn.

Looks like Mississippi St. has moved in and some unsureness now. lol. Maybe something to keep an eye. Pap mentioned De'Riante Jenkins is visiting there this weekend. 

http://zagsblog.com/...fficial-visits/

Kegler is currently planning on visiting Maryland, Indiana, Arizona State and UConn, Omhar Carter, Kegler’s guardian and AAU coach, told SNY.tv on Saturday. Mississippi State may also get a visit.

No dates are set as of now. “We are deciding on the other one,” Carter said of the official visits. “This is also subject to change as he is talking to a lot of head coaches.”

Kegler will be in New York next week for the Under Armour Elite 24 Game slated for Aug. 22 in Brooklyn.

Oops. If I said Jenkins I meant Kegler. Mix up there on my part