Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IndyHutch

Analysis: Is Kevin Wilson on the hot seat?

So my post gets deleted he gets to edit his. That some bs

Hutch I get that Wilson may understand football extremely well. But that doesn't make him a leader. Yeah you have to be a leader to be a successful coach.

And the problems we are seeing shenanigans off the field and inconsistent play on the field tell me the problem is with leadership.

And while he understands football I think the pressure of the games gets to him and hinders his decisions.

Understanding how something works and getting it to work are 2 very different things. And historically Wilson has not been able to win the game of football. He went winless in his stint as a high school coach for gods sake.

I get that Wilson came into a tough situation. But at the end of the day after 4 years we are still completely reliant on our QBs health and a cakewalk ooc schedule to have any chance at a bowl.

Did KW steal your girlfriend or something? We have had minimal off the field issues. If you expect none, well, I can't imagine a team that is suitable for you to follow.

And when you start using his first coaching job at a HS as an indication of his coaching ability, then I really don't see how it's worth my time to continue discussing this any further with you.

If they left because they were unhappy being backups, he failed to find a guy willing to be a backup till his time came.

Since its practically unheard of it was probably more likely due to his team management skills

Dude, you can't possibly believe what you are typing.