Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IndyHutch

Looking for a few good men (or women)

Who wants to join me in a once and a life time experience? We are in the beginning stages of taking BtownBanners to the pinnacle of IU sports sites. With the brilliant minds already working for BTB, and my journalist expertise, we will become number 1 in no time.

This is an opportunity to build your resume through an internship under a 5 time Sportswriter of the year. If you are accepted early, you won't have to pay us to intern. You read that correctly, this is such a good opportunity that many folks will try to pay for the open positions!

The best way to get into the wonderful world of sportswriting is catching a break. Here is your break folks. Send me an email or message here with your resume and a sample of your work.

I'm sorry to inform you we won't be able to take everyone, so please apply as soon as possible. I look forward to your name being included on the BtownBanners Wikipedia page when we become the number 1 SPORTS site on the Internet. Sorry ESPN.

Peace out,

The Hutch.

Fixed that did you.

Do we get credentialed? 

Absolutely. I at least get credentialed for football and basketball. Not sure beyond that. But that was a part of what I needed in order to do this gig was to get confirmation from IU that they would credential me. When they said they would, I was on board.

I would definitely like to find a way to analyze a play or a set like I know Alex Bozich does from time to time at Inside the Hall. I like visual stuff. I'd like to find a way to use more video, too.

i was joking but you turned it into a good thought. Those types of things would be great.

i was joking but you turned it into a good thought. Those types of things would be great.

I've been thinking about writing an IU picture book, too, to tell you the truth. It would be for ages 8 and under though. There's a Purdue joke here somewhere but I'll let is pass for now.

I've been thinking about writing an IU picture book, too, to tell you the truth. It would be for ages 8 and under though. There's a Purdue joke here somewhere but I'll let is pass for now.

I think I've seen one of those maybe for Michigan, I'm not sure but I know they poked fun at Michigan State, but it gave the basics of the university.

Just for the record as of Midnight Friday night, I had received eight inquiries from people wanting to write or contribute. A handful of them sound pretty impressive, too. Just thought I'd give you all an update on where we are so far. Having some extra people who can fill in some of the blanks will really help our content side and also give me more freedom to do more analysis kind of columns which ideally is what I would like to do.

A good first day for sure.

IU Basketball in Pictures: A visual history of winning basketball for Purdue reading levels