Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) SG Jaylen Sebree

‏New offer out today. Not much in the database yet.

@Lville_Magic: 2017 6'6 SG Jaylen Sebree has received a offer from Indiana University @EvanDaniels @BSnowScout @jdemling

Hopkinsville, KY(University Heights Academy)
6'6/175
AAU: Louisville Magic

Rivals

Scout

Twitter

Another "recruit" from the sh!thole state! When will CTC stop wasting his time down there for hell sake! I'm tired of this stupid crap!
Wake up Crean!

Is Crean supposed to increase recruiting Indiana and the surrounding states or totally give up on them? I can't keep it straight anymore.

Here is my thing....

Too many darn offers. Get on kids early, show them the love, if it is reciprocated honor them with an offer later.

I expect many of our offers are conditional and I hate that even worse. I hate to use the comparison but a total "used car" salesman approach.

People constantly complain about Crean giving out too many offers. Honestly I think its the same everywhere. All schools are handing out offers like candy. Look at the culture of kids and college basketball today. Kids are transferring like crazy, changing their minds out of no one on commitments. So it pays to have a lot of offers and be talking to a lot of kids out there. I think a lot of times the staff offers to really gauge a recruits interest level.