Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

NFL Fantasy Football

3 More for PPR. Who wants to step into the thunderdome (and probably beat me, I always get 2nd place).

You sound like me. Haha I've had a league with a group of guys for 8 yrs and I've finished 2nd 6 times.

You sound like me. Haha I've had a league with a group of guys for 8 yrs and I've finished 2nd 6 times.

I'm at 3 years running (out of 3)...Finished with more than 200pts more than the next guy each year...crushed the first 2 playoff weeks and then my team gets like half its projected points and I lose the championship by like 4pts. Brutal. 

Make sure no one doubles up in leagues. We have 20 total teams so we can't have one person playing both leagues just yet unless you expand the league from 10. Thanks :)

I'd personally like 12 for PPR if we can get it

I'm still awaiting an invite, too.

Until I get one, I won't start trash talking Dalton26 about his ludicrous predictions.Without knowing anything about him, I figure he'll finish ninth which means he can't beat both of us.

When's the draft?