Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

NFL Fantasy Football

I believe I am in the 2nd league... If so I would much prefer Yahoo... I actually have a league in both already so either way won't kill me but Yahoo is 100000 times better than ESPN... (In my opinion)

I believe I am in the 2nd league... If so I would much prefer Yahoo... I actually have a league in both already so either way won't kill me but Yahoo is 100000 times better than ESPN... (In my opinion)

As someone who's ran a league, I just think ESPN gives you better management tools (I also like that you can know your draft position more than 30mins out!) Either way, message me your email and I can can start getting this together

I have ran in both as well. and to each their own... I like the tools available in Yahoo more. In yahoo you can set your draft order anytime you want... in ESPN it randomizes 1 hour prior to the draft (I use Yahoo more so I am positive about the Yahoo portion, maybe ESPN has a similar setting that can be modified)

But I appreciate you taking the lead and setting up the league... I don't know if everybody will be using the same rules (except the PPR of course) but if interested I can send you the scoring rules that have worked well in some of the leagues I have ran... Of course if you have ran some you probably already got it covered.

I have ran in both as well. and to each their own... I like the tools available in Yahoo more. In yahoo you can set your draft order anytime you want... in ESPN it randomizes 1 hour prior to the draft (I use Yahoo more so I am positive about the Yahoo portion, maybe ESPN has a similar setting that can be modified)

But I appreciate you taking the lead and setting up the league... I don't know if everybody will be using the same rules (except the PPR of course) but if interested I can send you the scoring rules that have worked well in some of the leagues I have ran... Of course if you have ran some you probably already got it covered.

Sounds good to me, maybe I'm just a really shi**y commissioner? I'll call Roger and commiserate. Yahoo it is then!

I'd be more than happy to see whatever rules you've got, I'm open to pretty much any style of play- This is my scholastic activity these days (well, besides LSAT studying...)

Bryan I have emailed you the sample of some rules that my other leagues use.... As I said it doesn't matter to me if you want to use any or all of them... just a pure sample...

Oh and I am sure you will be Commish of the year... I am POSITIVE you will be a better commish than this so called royalty league will have!!

(FYI - I can't seem to quote posts, anybody else having this issue?)