Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Austin Boucher

I imagine Air Force is aware that this is a superstar quality player that they just offered

We will find out soon because the scouts watching Brooks will have ample opportunity to scout Boucher. I actually think he's pretty talented. Not necessarily IU talented but I'm looking forward to seeing how he does this year.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

The suspense is over!

Austin Boucher confirmed to The Journal Gazette he will continue his basketball career at the Bosco Institute, a prep school in Crown Point, with the aim being a college debut in 2019-2020. Boucher finished his senior season at North Side with a loss in Regional championship game

2 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

The suspense is over!

Austin Boucher confirmed to The Journal Gazette he will continue his basketball career at the Bosco Institute, a prep school in Crown Point, with the aim being a college debut in 2019-2020. Boucher finished his senior season at North Side with a loss in Regional championship game

Mods- Can you add Boucher to the '19 Hot Board?  If I know anything about Archie, this kid will immediately become a top recruiting priority.  He may even surpass TJD, Brooks, and the like.

I can't be the only one who didn't know there was a prep school in Crown Point until today. 
Based off his interactions on here and on Twitter, it seems like he has a hard time getting along with people. 
[/url]  

I truly wonder if he sits around and searches for his name to pop up in social media and responds accordingly. If there is anything he could have learned from Colangelo it’s create a fake account.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I like how he has a pinned tweet that says "Watch my 54 point game!"

I'll give him credit for teaching me something today. I had no idea a school called Bosco Institute existed, much less had a basketball team.

2 hours ago, mdn82 said:

I truly wonder if he sits around and searches for his name to pop up in social media and responds accordingly. If there is anything he could have learned from Colangelo it’s create a fake account.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

He absolutely seems like the type to search himself on Twitter every day. A number of kids on there were having a field day with his prep school announcement.