Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Austin Boucher

Maybe Miller can drop IPFW from the schedule next year and pick up a school like.... Indiana Tech! It probably won't be enough to make the tournament, but maybe add Taylor, Huntington, Trine and if you beat most of these schools you have a chance. No wait there's a thing called strength of schedule, darn it! There is always the Big Ten Tournament if they could just get by Rutgers!!! Now I don't care who you are,that's just funny right there! Wait that was a BAD joke, just like IU!!! HA, HA, HA!!!

Maybe Miller can drop IPFW from the schedule next year and pick up a school like.... Indiana Tech! It probably won't be enough to make the tournament, but maybe add Taylor, Huntington, Trine and if you beat most of these schools you have a chance. No wait there's a thing called strength of schedule, darn it! There is always the Big Ten Tournament if they could just get by Rutgers!!! Now I don't care who you are,that's just funny right there! Wait that was a BAD joke, just like IU!!! HA, HA, HA!!!

If YOU want to play at IU so badly, why make fun of it?

Jealoooooooousy!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

18 minutes ago, Runnin_on_empty said:

Come on Austin, you claimed to be an IU fan already and then trash IU. That's not a way to get a scholarship offer from Coach Miller. Step your game up and maybe Coach Miller will come calling.

If you really are just a former teacher and not a close relative it's kinda weird how much you're stumping for the kid. Those "hundreds and hundreds" of letters and protein shakes have translated to one scholarship offer, Ball State. 

Getting a D1 basketball scholarship is nothing to sneeze at but you're setting him up for disappointment by pumping all these delusions into his head. 

If you're Austin himself then this is just sad honestly. 

I don't play ball (not very athletic), but if I could I would not pick IU, and all the really good players must fill the same way! That's why they choose the real elite programs like Duke, North Carolina, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisville... when was the last time a 5 star caliber player like an Anthony Davis chose IU! What you guys don't get there are 5 star players, and then there are 5 STAR PLAYERS! We don't get the one and dones! Kentuckys - 5 STAR PLAYER- Anthony Davis, IUs - James Blackmon Jr. (who couldn't even guard a chair) this is the hurdle IU will always have! And what you guys say on these boards won't change a thing! And I don't know if Austin or anyone in his family even wan't him to play at IU, but I don't think they waist there time checking what is said on useless boards like this one. I don't put a lot of stake in rankings - Victor I don't believe was a 5 star (I could be wrong), but Maurice Creek was, Victor came to IU on Creeks coatail!

Edited by Runnin_on_empty

4 minutes ago, Runnin_on_empty said:

I don't play ball (not very athletic), but if I could I would' pick IU, and all the really good players must fill the same way! That's why they choose the real elite programs like Duke, North Carolina, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisville... when was the last time a 5 star caliber player like an Anthony Davis chose IU! What you guys don't get there are 5 star players, and then there are 5 STAR PLAYERS! We don't get the one and dones! Kentuckys - 5 STAR PLAYER- Anthony Davis, IUs - James Blackmon Jr. (who couldn't even guard a chair) this is the hurdle IU will always have! And what you guys say on these boards won't change a thing! And I don't know if Austin or anyone in his family even wan't him to play at IU, but I don't think they waist there time checking what is said on useless boards like this one. I don't put a lot of stake in rankings - Victor I don't believe was a 5 star (I could be wrong), but Maurice Creek was, Victor cam to IU on Creeks coatail!

You should really stop making yourself look so foolish.

10 minutes ago, Runnin_on_empty said:

I don't play ball (not very athletic), but if I could I would not pick IU, and all the really good players must fill the same way! That's why they choose the real elite programs like Duke, North Carolina, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisville... when was the last time a 5 star caliber player like an Anthony Davis chose IU! What you guys don't get there are 5 star players, and then there are 5 STAR PLAYERS! We don't get the one and dones! Kentuckys - 5 STAR PLAYER- Anthony Davis, IUs - James Blackmon Jr. (who couldn't even guard a chair) this is the hurdle IU will always have! And what you guys say on these boards won't change a thing! And I don't know if Austin or anyone in his family even wan't him to play at IU, but I don't think they waist there time checking what is said on useless boards like this one. I don't put a lot of stake in rankings - Victor I don't believe was a 5 star (I could be wrong), but Maurice Creek was, Victor came to IU on Creeks coatail!

This is why there are people who feel kids should go to school all year.

Also, you never answered my question the other day: what schools is Austin going to play for this upcoming season?

10 minutes ago, Runnin_on_empty said:

Why do you post here if it's just a "useless board"? 

20 minutes ago, Runnin_on_empty said:

Were you his math teacher?

I heard he's reasonably good at math.

25 minutes ago, Runnin_on_empty said:

In regards to the bolded, you should take your own advice

3 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

I think Runnin_on_empty may be a reference to the users brain cells.  Early on it was laughable and now it's becoming pathetic.

Yup. I'm guilty of replying to him and falling in that trap, but this is getting old. Every time I click on the recruiting icon expecting news it's just more posts in this useless thread.