Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) S R.J. Potts to Cincinnati

Surprised no one has hit this thread. He was on campus again last month and top in-state left that we're still looking good with according to the "experts". Gained another pick this month.

CB picks

IU - 3
Notre Dame - 1
Michigan - 1
LSU - 1

Potts,

“The Defensive Side of the Hoosiers is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.”

“RJ, you can destroy the Big Ten. They have foreseen this. It is your destiny. Join IU, and together we can rule the conference as team and player.”

“Fear is the path to another school.”

“The game is strong with you. A powerful football player you will become. Henceforth, you shall be known as Darth… Potts.”

"Help us RJ Potts, you're our only hope.

"Rick Wimmer has taught you well."

"Great game kid, that was one in a million."

"I suggest a new strategy, Potts: let the Hoosiers win."

"There is Hoosier in him. I've felt it."

"Potts, We don't want to lose you to the Wolverines the way we lost Peters."

"Graduation is a natural part of life.  Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Hoosiers."

http://gridironnow.com/safety-rj-potts-recruit-prospect/

posted 12/21

Couple if interesting tidbits here. 

IU remains number 1

Loves the coaching staff. 

Says he would like to play both ways. 

Will decide closer to National Signing Day. 

I'm worried that, just like everyone could bomb 35 footers like Steph a couple years ago, everyone will want to play all phases like Jabrill.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I'm worried that, just like everyone could bomb 35 footers like Steph a couple years ago, everyone will want to play all phases like Jabrill.

Agree.

Have to trust the staff that (presuming he signs) that they will use him where he suits best.

I don't see this as a trend. Maybe I'm wrong but there can't be that many athletes who are capable of being the best at their respective positions on both sides of the ball.

Agree.

Have to trust the staff that (presuming he signs) that they will use him where he suits best.

I don't see this as a trend. Maybe I'm wrong but there can't be that many athletes who are capable of being the best at their respective positions on both sides of the ball.

Oh there aren't many guys that could excel on both sides like Peppers. I'm wondering how many people will *think* they can though.